 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 80
Re: LegOz 2000 page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:59:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Rachel Kingston writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
I've just FTPd a draft page - have a peek and LMKWYT.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/

Its kind of just hanging out there at the moment - if we're cool with it,
I'll link it into the Port Block navigation, and publicise it a bit.

James, feel free to filch the pics of your stuff and use them on your own
site.

2 April.  Be there.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're not
doing it right ;-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

Looks great to me, but where are the pictures of you guys? Don't tell me you
only took photos of Lego!!!! I wanna put faces to names.
I know what Peter looks like (did he show you guys his pirate ship hats, • they
are pretty damn good!) but what about the rest of you?

Those photos aren't my best side. Actually I'm not sure if I have a best side.
Blokes don't really think about people shots. I know I'd rather look at a
picture of a LEGO creation than my mug.
Yeah but photos of of all your smiling dials with your lego creations,
would've made up for not being there to some extent! (sorry I am portrait mad,
doing BA Fine Art Photography major, which maybe explains my preoccupation
with your heads! Guess I just dobbed myself in for the job for the next one!)

I am not going to be able to make it unless my plans suddenly change, I am
going to NZ on either the 31st March or the 1st April as luck would have
it......sorry again:-(
So start planning the next one please :-)
This fest, take photos of creators with creations for me ;-)
Logos, and T's for the next one, promise.
Rachel :-)

Just as well we're the understanding types or we'd all think you just didn't
want to hang out with us! You promise to be at the third one and we promise to
get some mug shots. OK? Deal!
Deal!
Rachel ;-)

Pete Callaway