 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 77
Re: LegOz 2000 page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
I've just FTPd a draft page - have a peek and LMKWYT.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/

Its kind of just hanging out there at the moment - if we're cool with it,
I'll link it into the Port Block navigation, and publicise it a bit.

Way cool dude! Definitely link it into Port Block. With all the work you're
doing you're becoming the unofficial "Chairman Stud" <bows in awe "Oh hail
great master, holder of the ABS">.

After a good session last night with the LEGO I'll have to revise my want list
and send it to you. It'll read something like "Grey plates, grey plates and,
umm.... grey plates".

Pete Callaway