 Star Wars / 8906
Re: Preparing to post....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:52:42 GMT

Matt, (Cross posted to publish as well)

Hey people.  I'm seriously thinking about the purchase of a digital camera • so I
can finally put some of my SW stuff on the site.  The completion of my • Imperial
Shuttle was the catalyst.  Can anybody recommend a camera?  Also, when I • post
the images on Brickshelf.com, how do I create a link inside LUGNET?  Any • input
would be appreciated.  Thanks a lo

I like my Toshiba PDR-M1 myself, you can check my site for some examples. It
was pretty cheap, and it has a 3.5" disk adapter for the Smart Media card
(Definitely recommended!) For the link, depending on how submit (e-mail
program, website interface) you can just type the link  (Example:
http://www.lugnet.com ) or you might have to do it differently for the web
interface, I have not had too, however.

Scott "Yes, I am working on Labor Day" S.
--
Soon to be Black & Veatch Employee: http://www.bv.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!