 Star Wars / 8917
Re: Preparing to post....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:13:17 GMT

Hey Mark.  It's apparent that a "macro" feature is sought after among the
digital camera models.  What exactly does this feature enable a camera to do?
I'm thinking about a Kodak DC280...respectable resolution, USB and MAC
compatability.  I'm visiting every electronics website in an attempt to figure
out whether the DC280 has macro capability.  Also, none of the websites
indicate the brand of image editing software included with the Kodak.  Does
anybody know?  Thanks!

-Matt