 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10197
Re: How do I post feedback on Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:37:55 GMT

Clark Stephens wrote in message ...
Kevin,
Go to your My Brickbay Page, then Orders Tab, you should be on the Orders
Received Page. On that page is a list of all the orders you've placed. (You
can click next at the bottom to go to the next page if you've orded a bunch
of times ;)

Next to the order you want to leave feedback for is the word Post. It
should

Just as an addition, the word "post" may be off your screen to the right if
you have a low res screen - it's a wide page.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/