 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10198
10197  |  10199
Subject:
Various UNOPENED OLDER sets for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:23:17 GMT

          Hi,

I have this NEW and UNOPONED sets for sale:

Pirate ship    http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6289    -    $150
UFO Docking Disc    http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6975    -    $80
Space Monorail    http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6991    -    $250
Ice Planet Odysey Base    http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6983    -    $120
Town Harbour    http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6543    -    $140

Shipped will be from Europe.
FIRST BID TAKES.

And I can also offer different UNOPENED Time Cruisers sets if somebody is
interested in them.

e-mail: grellneth@yahoo.com

Thanx.