 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10203
Re: Various UNOPENED OLDER sets for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:50:36 GMT

Norbert:

I have noticed that you have posted these same sets several times of late.
I am assuming that they are the very same ones that you posted about before
and it's not the case that you have endless supply of these specific sets.
My only point is that I think you may be asking too high a price (by $30-40
USD) for some of these sets and that is why they are not moving.  I know
they are MISB, and I am not trying to start an argument.  Just a my two cents...

-- Richard