 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10195
10194  |  10196
Subject:
How do I post feedback on Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:51:33 GMT

Hello,

I was wondering how to post feedback for a seller on Brickbay. I have read
the relevant section on Brickbay. The solution is probably right in front of
my nose but...

Thanks in advance,

KZ

  Re: How do I post feedback on Brickbay?

Kevin, Go to your My Brickbay Page, then Orders Tab, you should be on the Orders Received Page. On that page is a list of all the orders you've placed. (You can click next at the bottom to go to the next page if you've orded a bunch of times ;) Next (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)