  *561342 (-100)
  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

Strano che ancora questo set non sia disponibile sullo S@H......... :-PPP...PPP (URL) Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0ru0v.39I@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Using PF modes with mindsensors NRLink device

I dont know the specifics but for a start try these: PF Protocol document: (URL) Posts here: (URL) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

It's been a LONG time since I've posted. I was thrilled when my wife presented me with an NXT for our anniversary, and have really enjoyed its capabilities. We migrated our MindStorms@Work group to use the NXT, and dug into NXT-G (since we already (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Point me in the right direction...

(...) Hi Nathan, You mentioned wanting to understand a computer's "inner workings," so you might check out the book "Inside the Machine": (URL) sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you can read a sample at the website. Thanks, David (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador Election is open

In reference to this post (URL) the 2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) LDraw organization members may vote and you (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) If you have LGEO installed in a directory just add "+Ilgeodirectory" (no exclamation marks) to the command line input box in POVRAY and it should find it. Tim (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

(...) eh, eh, eh puoi sempre vendere le torte di tua mamma!!! slurp! ciao Giuliano (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Sales information up for coming week

Hello all, Just a quick post to say that those using the web interface will now know about the upcoming sales. I would post them here, but if I did that, then what's the use of having the sidebar? (Besides which, if someone else posts them here, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Sono sempre più vicino alla soglia di povertà... Alex (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Moderazione nuovo forum

Tristian ha scritto: (...) sono d'accordo! Anche se il "nuovo forum" è ormai utilizzato da molti e spiacerebbe fermarlo. Magari a Ballabio potremmo organizzare un piccolo "consiglio" e scambiarsi le opinioni direttamente Per adesso sto utilizzando (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

(...) Congratulations for this great effort! The page is full of great ideas and designs. I hope TLC is reading this! ^^ Thanks for sharing. Julen. (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

To keep moving this forward, I asked a LinkedIn question on the topic seeking help from a JS developer. This gentleman was kind enough to put a few cycles into it. Here are the results. I'm posting the question/answer thread in reverse chronological (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Brickworld Belville Contest

From the Brickworld wire: Brickworld Announces a Belville (yes, you read that right-Belville) Contest. Rules are as follows: 1) The MOC can be whatever you like- build a castle, a service station, or any other building. Build a coach, a hovercraft, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) And I forgot to mention that when I try to use LGEO parts, POV-Ray gives me a warning that it can't include the file lg_defs.inc. And include commands are one of my many fuzzy areas in POV-Ray. (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

Thanks, guys, for the quick responses. The color 256 in MLCad advice works great. As for the suggestion regarding the "finish { reflection {0.0} ambient 0.5 diffuse 1 } line, where would I insert it in the POV-ray code? I've been learning somethings (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set

Mark, that's sharp. I'd love to see some building instructions so those of us who got the standard LEGO issue version could modify accordingly. Nice job! :) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

I'm not a train lad, but the idea of widening lego rails has often intrigued me. I'm going to have to take a close look at your solutions. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Point me in the right direction...

Hey all, This is a wee bit off topic, so apologies in advance. I'm a long time lego fan but a relative computer novice. So I thought I'd turn to my fellow hobbyist in regards to their specialty. I'm really seeking a 'book of everything' something (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Nuovi set Coast Guard

Alcuni set Coast Guard sono già disponibile sullo S@H: (URL) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Samson X armor - 4915/8673 combo alternate model

The latest from Altered States: Samson X armor - using pieces from 4915 Mini Construction and 8673 Ferrari F1 Fuel Stop sets (page includes link to instructions) (URL) g (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

Daniel, You can do whatever you want if you dare to edit the POV file before rendering. POVRay isn't that difficult to fafthom, and there are lots of things you can do that creates a better render. Like this: (URL) for example (I think I can still (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Moderazione nuovo forum

ciao, io prima di far spedere altri sforzi nello sviluppo nel nuovo forum farei un referendum per vedere quante persone vogliono passare al nuovo forum, averne due è solo dispersivo perchè non tutti postano su entrambe i forum.. tenendo conto che (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

Very nice! -Jon (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Very very nice. Especially the use of the armor element. One suggestion, add a green 1 x 2 tile under the eye on each side so lips are green all the way. Bruce (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) Hi Daniel, It has to do with the lighting model. There are three components that are factored and then summed to get the total brightness of a given pixel: ambient - light that comes from all directions. On a sunny day on the north side of (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

Hi all, It's been a while since I posted here. I've been playing with this idea for years, and now I finally got the courage to put it all on my webpage. (URL) (teaser pic) Please read the full story on my (URL), and let me know what you think. Play (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Volete fare un viaggetto a Dubai?

Adesso avete una scusa in più: (URL) accettano prenotazioni :-) Gabriele (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Moderazione nuovo forum

Cari fratelli in abiesse, dite la vostra se il nuovo forum dovrebbe essere moderato. Cioè: I moderatori (ruolo attualmente svolto da Giuliano) hanno la facoltà di chiudere o cancellare una discussione non ritenuta idonee allo spirito del forum. Il (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

[SNIP-SNAP] (...) Il problema è che IE6 fa parte del pacchetto XP e qualche volta ti mancano i diritti per fare un upgrade - su certe macchine, non so se mi spiego (...) Se ricordo bene il moderatore è già intervenuto. Comunque, facciamo una (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  A New LEGOLAND(R) Park opening in Dubai

LONDON, May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Merlin Entertainments Group, the world's second largest visitor attraction operator, announced today the formation of a strategic alliance with Tatweer, a member of Dubai Holdings, to create LEGOLAND Dubailand(R) -- the (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) --snip-- (...) I think Sandro knows how to build mecha... very impressed! Tim (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Fire Skull - an armored dragon

Hello, inspired by a Yu-Gi-Oh card my eight year old son Sandro started to build an armored dragon a few days ago. I'm really proud of what he came up with! (3 URLs) He invented and built this completely on his own. The only help he asked for was (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  LDD su YouBrick: Stazione Ferroviaria

Ciao a tutti, Ho aggiunto una nuova gallery su youbrick: una piccola stazione ferroviaria, che userò come "scusa" per creare l'automazione degli scambi nella zona di stazione del mio plastico: (URL) poco metterò le foto anche di quella costruita. Il (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Ok Anche io appoggio Marco Chiappa, Luca Giannitti e Tristian (di cui non ricordo il nome vero) Ricordatevi che a Ballabio dovrete avere sempre un'aurea azzurrina intorno per riconoscervi ;-) Giuliano (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

t (...) Eh, eh, eh, appena si è sparsa la voce che il nuovo forum è utilizzabile, fioccano le idee e proposte!! Adesso ti tocca lavorare per metterle in pratica!!! :-)) Molti dei suggerimenti che ho letto mi sembrano utili. Direi che, visto il tempo (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) Use LDraw color number 256 (black rubber) for the tires. I'm not sure about your other questions. --Travis (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) The best solution is to use the LGEO library ((URL) which can be a bit of a hassle to install but improves very many things in your renders. (...) I'm not sure that this is possible. Since a blue sky emits blue light it will affect the scene. (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

Just a few questions that I've been having a need to be answered. If anyone can help me out.....? Something that I've never liked about my renders in POV-Ray is that the bricks are way too reflective. Sometimes they're as reflective as the mirrored (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Kit Review Time Again ( has to break the monotony)

(...) I can't recall this kit comming with sensors. Should i report this to Lego Support ? (...) I built a few for a demolition derby (URL) (...) I made a few mods to mine though to increase the top speed for drag races. I took out the 12:20 drive (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Brickworld MINDSTORMS Competition event-- Triathlon

After much delay (sorry) we've finalized the rules for the robot Triathlon event being held at Brickworld. The rules are quite long since it is essentially 3 contests in one, so I'm only going to highlight a few things here and ask you to download (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

(...) Willy & All, I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring for an LDraw ambassador position. I've re-ignited an interest in encouraging development of LDraw tools. I believe it's in LEGO's interest to help the LDraw community, and would enjoy (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Looking to buy 40 Minifigs: 20 Boys & 20 Girls

I'm now looking for 40 minfigs in the following criteria. 20 Female Minifig would be - any color female hair piece - yellow female face or std. yellow happy face - torso - blue, green, orange, or red (PLAIN NO IMPRINTS) - arms, legs and hip - white (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Well since this thread seems to be going completely unnoticed... I nominate Nelson and self-nominate myself. Tim (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hello, The same long pump I have seen it in set 8680 too. On Erik's website you can see he uses the pump in red for the digger. In my digger it has a short pump. The only set I know of which uses the longer pump is the 8680. Apparently there is also (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  How to Love a Lego Lunatic

Something to share with your NLSOs: An (URL) article> entitled "How to Love a Lego Lunatic" Roy (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: DATHeader next UPDATE (1.1.7)

(...) Thats a good idea. I prefer to depend this on the part type, because -primitive has to go to "p\" -high res primitive to "48\" and -subpart hat to go to "s\". So this is perfect and easy to implement into the prog. And I can also add for (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Mighty Lizbet" Railway Cannon.

These are the remaining elements to go with my Railway Cannon project. (URL) The front carriage is the ammunition store and loading platform - it's the same height as the breech on the cannon itself. Ammunition is loaded up a small ramp and then (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: DATHeader next UPDATE (1.1.7)

(...) Actually I have one wish... it would be nice to have a way to prepend a "s\" or "48\" before the file name in name field. This could be done from the part type, or (probably simpler and more flexible) with a 3 way selector. Philo (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) dunque ^numeroset è una bischerata lo metto subito... Riguardo al rispondere ai post tramite mail è decisamente più complesso ma non impossibile. Insomma devi pazientare... ;) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting

(...) It would, but they tend to disband as quickly as they form. I only hope to have a (URL) LEGOmatrix> as impressive as your's one day ;) (...) On behalf of the membership (if I may be so bold - we have yet to elect a president(1)), thanks. (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) Suggerimento tecnico: anziché inviarli con mittente "noreply@itlug.org", si potrebbe mettere come mittente qualcosa tipo: "forum-numeromessagg...8421.info" (la key potrebbe essere un CRC hash di numero messaggio, nome e subject, in modo da (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

Quanto alle "elezioni" del prossimo ambassador, si potrebbe anche far notare alla LEGO che la terna di nomi serve solo nei paesi in cui ci sono vari aspiranti che litigano tra loro... non come qui, dove la rielezione di Marco solleverebbe solo (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

Hi Mikeheide, (...) That's perfect, thanks a lot! Philo (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting

(...) The Cave Racer phenomenon continues! The proliferation of new LEGO organisations in the Brisbane area is quite remarkable. I hope the cross membership of the various organisations facilitates communication and cooperation between the various (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting

(...) It was a great night and I feel very lazy for only taking an adjudicating role but I guess it takes all sorts to build community. Tim (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Curator Ben W

(...) Ahh. I read lugnet.loc.au via NNTP so of course I never see the sidebar. It all becomes clear ... Kerry (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Curator Ben W

(...) Hello Kerry, An interesting question...The main area in which curators work is in maintaining and updating the sidebar in the forum. One of the main reasons I applied for this position is that for the past few years, areas like the listing of (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: dinner?

(...) As Mentioned at dinner: (URL) cow Pun! Still one of my favorite lines.. (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BLCRBA - First Meeting

The Brisbane Lego Cave Racer Building Association held it's inaugural meeting last week. After much beer and smack talkin', we somehow managed to spend a few minutes in the building room. These were the result. First, Aaron's anime-ish (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set

A few more pictures while the folder goes through moderation (4 URLs) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  DATHeader next UPDATE (1.1.7)

I have to announce the next update to DATHeader. Every time I got you wishes I try immediately to build that into that prog. You can download the current version 1.1.7 at (URL) (and comment) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I just have to announce the next version of DATHeader with your wishes build in. It was not so complicated I expected ;-) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set

I created a minifig scale Mach 5 that I think is a more accurate rendition of the car then the official Lego set - it uses about 40 parts from it. I've been waiting to build this car for decades, and could only do it to my satisfaction with the new (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) ok scusate, come sempre sono tardo!:-) Appoggio tutti e tre!! In bocca al lupo ragazzi!!:-) ciao! Matteo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) Si, vero, ma ogni candidato deve avere il supporto di non meno di 3 altri membri. Luca (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) ma non si era detto che per questa fase c'erano tre posti disponibili e solo tre candidature, per cui il voto non serviva?:-) ciao! Matteo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New Curator Ben W

(...) Sorry to appear deeply ignorant but what exactly does the curator (or co-curator) do? Apart from remove the letter t from your name? :-) Kerry (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I still don't understand ;o) (...) Ah - you're right, it works if you d&d on the icon. But I tried to d&d on the opened program window - and that doesn't work. Philo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I have just tested with drag and drop and it works on my machine. Hopefully on your too. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I have never done this in my progs, but I will try to implement. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDTrim

Here is the latest cryptic little utility to stumble out of my LDraw laboratory. Basically it just removes redundant characters and justifies fields. "LDTrim was developed to help pretty-print examples for documentation or discussion, but it could (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

Hi Mike, (...) I'm not sure to understand what you mean... Would it be difficuld to implement drag and drop of file to Datheader? that's a feature I often miss... Philo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

vabbè se poi devo dire le stesse cose in 2 post.... mah...sarà il lavora x Ballabbio che logora... ciao GAetano "Aetan" <aetan76@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0nwuq.BJx@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

anche io appoggio te stesso!!!! oltre Marco...ma quello già lo avevo detto... "Tristian" <tristian076@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0nv8G.nH@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) Non capisco dove sta il problema. Pubblicare indirizzi email tipo "superfigo83@..." oppure "cicciobello99@..." non mi pare possa aiutare nessuna identificazione. Il nome resta tale, ai raduni se non lo si lega ad un volto, non significa molto (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

Rigrazio anche io Marco, Massimo, RoscoPC e Debora per l'aiuto!! (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

io appoggio Marco e me stesso! :-) ciaooo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  "Mighty Lizbet" Railway Cannon.

This is the first phase of my Railway Cannon project. This gun, although smaller, is very much based on the (URL) Schwerer Gustav>, aka "Dora". The TARC (Tabletown Army Railway Cannon) MkI- AKA the "Mighty Lizbet" is a 300mm Railway Cannon capable (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: One for all (maybe)

Hi, More than 5 years now since I've discovered the AFOL community. But I'm still incredibly amazed by its generosity and ability to make people collaborate. This post by Mike could look ordinary. But what a huge job from James Jessiman to this (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) Questo è vero. Ciò è dovuto al fatto che alcune informazioni sulla pagina (come il numero di post) sono memorizzate in una variabile di sessione. In futuro cambierò questa caratteristica. Per adesso usate il pulsante "torna a..." che si trova (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: One for all (maybe)

(...) It makes (a lot of) sense. But I am not qualified to write installers... Maybe Mike? There is also the IP issue, some of the tools are neither mine nor Mike. Especially Edger, I tried several time to contact Lee Gaiteri to get the (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) * Il tasto "indietro" dei browser IE e firefox produce strani effetti e comunque non è possibile tornare alla home con il tasto "indietro" * Nella visione lineare ti perdi facilmente xchè le risposte sono tutte allineate a sinistra. Sarebbe (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: One for all (maybe)

(...) Mike, Philo, would it be possible to bake a fine prog including all the progs with a GUI, installer, tutorials ... to ease installation, maintanance and such? w. ps. it is known that im not a coder so please let me if I had just asked a stupid (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Cloth ldraw

(...) When I created the wagon cover I made it drapped, since an flat sheet would work only for BOMs. Furthermore I used color 16 for the main part. I built a frame around the real cover to get the figures, beside recreating the same frame in MLCad (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  EXTREMELY rare 325 Shell station from 1966...

...on ebay now: (URL) Good luck! Gianluca (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Le mie aste ebay...

Sto vendendo (tra le varie cose che ho in asta) un po' di Lego (sets misb e usati, lotti vari etc.) (URL) Altre cose interessanti in arrivo :-P Buona asta, G. (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

(...) Thanks, glad you liked those. I don't have an explanatory photo handy, but here's how they're made: The lower two rows use (URL) 33mm wagon wheels> as a skeleton, while the top three rows use (URL) 43mm wagon wheels>. To these wagon wheels, I (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

ciao (...) Ti capisco, anche io ho sempre usato un reader, e le mai di conferma mi sono arrivate "quasi" sempre dopo pochi minuti. Ma, come avrai visto, un pò per provare e un pò per esigenza, ho scritto parecchio. E devo dire che in alcuni casi (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

(...) That's one of the things The Brick Testament does best, I would hope. :) (...) To be honest, I didn't actually count the flowers/"pomegranates". I'm pretty sure it's under 200 since I remember I ordered 200 1x1 yellow tiles w/ clip as the (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) It's just a turn of phrase, Al. Cheers Richie Dulin (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Museo del Giocattolo: articolo su Gazzetta Antiquariato

(...) Ho aggiunto l'immagine dei punti vendita della Gazzetta dell'Antiquariato: (URL) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Pubblicità Deutsche Bank 1995

Ho trovato questa pubblicità sul retro di un estratto conto nel 1995: (URL) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Brickworld Registration Deadlines Approaching

(URL) In an odd twist of timing...as BrickCon opens for registration, Brickworld is nearing the end of registration. Even though there is no deadline to register for Brickworld, there are three deadlines on May 28 that you need to be aware of: 1) (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  New Curator Ben W

Please join me in welcoming our latest .loc.au co-curator - Ben Whycross. Hopefully he'll be able to keep those sale dates more current :) ROSCO (LEGO ambassador and .loc.au co-curator) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Title says it all, I am finally getting around to liquidating my LEGO hoard. I have some sets up on eBay now and will be putting up some more in the coming months as well as bulk lots ranging from vintage Samsonite and Classic Space to Pirates and (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  May 31st, 2008 SMART Meeting

Our next SMART meeting will be May 31st, 2008. Note, this is two weeks later than I indicated during the last meeting -- I knew we wouldn't meet Memorial Day weekend, but didn't think that there was actually a Saturday this month *after* Memorial (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  DATHeader UPDATE

Version 1.1.6 of DATHeader is now available for download at www.michael-heidemann.de. You can now give DATHeader a file with path as a parameter to open. You can now change the category back to nothing if needed. Enjoy mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) appoggio anch'io la candidatura di Marco e anche di Giannitti Andrea (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) These are just so darn cuute!! It reminds me of CS meeting Futuron (with that robot having a hint of MST3K) and what would result. And using tires that way does mimic tank treads very well. Vool work sir! (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) I am also a nostalgic Classic Space! Fan. I am just not that active in .space and I don't seem to fit in at classic-space.com where a lot of the traffic went. (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

Skipped 12 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact