  *558629 (-100)
  Re: Si resta qui

(...) vorrei solo precisare che ho solo proposto di provare se un nuovo forum potrebbe risolvere gli attuali problemi e malumori: (URL) non ho nessuna intenzione di emigrare. comunque se la maggioranza di Itlug.org - passati i sei mesi - lo (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) L'unico vantaggio della suddivisione degli argomenti in temi è che ti incasina il board in meno di due settimane - anche perchè pretenderei di suddividere il tema "Space" in: Classic Space, Merda nera ovvero Blacktron I e II, M-Tron, (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New license for the LDraw All-In-One installer

(...) thx for pointing. I'll add it. (...) Upps! Wasn't aware of this. Please do so and let me know. As a side note we also haven't got permission form Steve ... well ... I've got an email telling that he is fine with us using LDAdd On in the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  BrickFair YouTube video challenge

(URL) Win $100 to (URL) BrickFair> 2008! Make a video and submit it to (URL) YouTube>. On August 1st, 2008 the video with the most "Views" (according to (URL)) wins a $100 gift certificate good for anything (URL) BrickFair> has to offer: (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Si resta qui

(...) Un paio di precisazioni. Un nuovo forum continuerebbe a prevedere l'accesso tramite utente e password (quello che ora è nome e email): per scrivere bisognerà registrarsi, non sarà libero a chiunque. Un altro forum non sarà più "facile da (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Brislug Meeting, Febuary 2008 - on behalf of Aaron Andrews

(...) omg I can post again! A flood of confirmations just came through for my many attempts at posting over the last couple of weeks. Thanks heaps Tim for sorting it out for me in the end. A great time was had by all & it was great meeting you guys. (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) I'd suggest moving the Readme into the app wrapper and adding an item to the help menu that uses [[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] openFile:] to show it. I installed Bricksmith a long time ago, and had completely forgotten that it came with a (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) It's a song called 'Yo pumpkinhead!' by Yoko Kanno. It's part of the soundtrack of (URL) Cowboy Bebop: Stairway to heaven>, one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) Clark Stephens brought this set to my attention. It is a Canadian set that is not found in Canadian catalogs of that era. Neither is Canadian set #88. (URL) From 1962-72 USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO sets were often sold thru Department Store (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

As I have commented before- At least as long as I have been dealing with LEGO bricks, there have been variations in the color. But, I polish almost every brick I use in my little engraving business and one can see the variations more clearly when (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) The keynote speech at Brickworld 2007 by Richard Stollery, the head of LEGO community, contained these points and specifically mentioned the orange garbage truck with pieces you could almost see thorough. They had the choice of not producing a (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) Thanks for that. Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, I was not able to post since beginning of the month. (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: nxt controller specification

(...) Yes. The AVR is responsible for a number of things, including PWM and encoder reading on the motor ports (IMS), the reading of the front panel button state, power management, and A/D from the input lines for analog sensors. It is not (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Sigh...Nobody ever reads the Read Me. Though those tidbits are indeed documented, I admit documentation is not my strong suit. I generally hope that users will explore menu items and find them to be fairly self-explanatory. (...) I'm curious (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Congratulations, Orion. That's nice to hear. (...) Thanks for at least trying it out. It is unfortunate you were unsatisfied, and you raise several valid points below. But you also lament about the "absence" of several features which are (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Ouch. Why is that? Bricksmith and MLCad are definitely different. Bricksmith offers a Mac-friendly interface designed by a lifelong Mac user. It makes organizing a model into submodels and steps completely seamless. It offers an editor with (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  nxt controller specification

Hi, I wonder if anyone may be familiar with the spec about the nxt brick: I found this on the ww.hobbyengineering.com . NXT Brick * 32-bit ARM7 microcontroller * 256 Kbytes FLASH, 64 Kbytes RAM * 8-bit AVR microcontroller * 4 Kbytes FLASH, 512 Byte (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Phoenix

"mahjqa" <mahjqa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jvyz1v.Ew6@lugnet.com... (...) Hey! That's a catchy tune on the YouTube video. Now it's stuck in my head! What is it? -Rob (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)

  Balrog v. Harry Potter

I didn't start out to build a (URL) Terror of the Deep>, it just sort of happened. (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Brislug Meeting, Febuary 2008 - on behalf of Aaron Andrews

(...) I went and I had fun! Many thanks to Aaron for arranging it. It was a small meeting with an awful lot of MOCs on display. Aaron has some pictures up ((URL) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) I believe I read somewhere that the ABS pellets are now transparent, and color is injected during the moulding process? Whereas before, the pellets came colored prior to being used. I could be wrong though. But as for the color variations that (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Mind the gap! London Underground 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Steam Loco

(...) David, the model looks great. I used some similar techniques when I built my 0-6-0 pannier tank engine. "Duck" from the Thomas the train series. (2 URLs) This is the near complete model, I later switched the roof to black tiles and lower, and (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) It looks like the PF IR receiver will be very useful for train control and other continuous duty applications. But the only remote available is for intermittent operation. So the only LEGO option to running in PWM/continuous duty is to use a (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hoth LEGO Store Display

(...) (URL) These> are old pics taken with the old camera but it shows enough of the details. AC (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Here we go: (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) It's dropping-- not by huge leaps and bounds as people might lead you to believe, but it's dropping. But there's not much I can say other than "it's worse than it was before". I compare elements molded in roughly 1999 to elements molded today, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

Interesting points raised. As to LEGO quality not decreasing, and us just noticing it… I don’t buy that at all. I don’t ever remember stacking new bricks (even a few years ago) of the same color atop one another and seeing clear color differences. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Interview with Classic Space designer Bjarne P. Tveskov

Very cool. An interview on BoingBoing with the guy who designed the Blacktron Alienator and other cool old Space sets... (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brickistan Gateway Fort

Hi, It's not precisely a castle, it's not really adventurers, so wasn't sure where to post...sorry. Advice on that welcome by email. The empire of Brickistan, ruled by the cruel Timurlego, is guarded by the Brickistan gateway fort...my somewhat (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) I have found that the newer sets have a problem. Others have seen the difference in colors in several sets. I have had a hard time puting some bricks and other elements together because of the tolerences. I began collecting in the 70's as an (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Yes. I wish I had the article I'm thinking of-- I'll hunt for it. But according to Jorgen, people at Lego were using quality 'as a crutch'. They refused to do any cost saving measure because it might sacrifice quality. And supposedly it was (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: St. Peter's Basilica

In lugnet.announce, Arthur Gugick wrote: [snip] (...) Nice work! I think your dome looks really good, and I'm planning on borrowing your technique for a MOC currently underway. I have to admit, I was so psyched to see a usable dome technique that (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Old Dark Grey Train Track available in Online Pick-a-Brick

It appears that "Old Dark Gray" 9V Train track is available in Pick-a-Brick again! Stock up while it lasts. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: due MOC e mezza

...piu' altre due ! Il cantiere difronte alla scuola materna e' decisamente impegnativo... ma contemporaneamente fonte di ispirazione e ricco stimoli. Soprattutto genera una valanga pressanti richieste da parte di Luca ! Ecco a voi un rullo con gli (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: Si resta qui

(...) Fermi Fremi tutti i questo forum proprio non lo sopporto avevo già proposto in via non ufficiale a Marco di farne un altro normale visto che questo è uno strazio ma mi è stato detto che ci sono delle problematiche e quindi non ho insistito. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) This is misleading. The following is a statement from the LEGO Community Development Team: "Product safety and product quality are factors of the utmost concern for the LEGO Group and have been so during our entire 75 year history. In order to (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) That is a silly question. INSIST on quality. Would you buy a car that had three fenders one shade off from the rest of the car? Do what they did before, the highest quality in the toy industry. They did it once, why not put their inspectors in (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

Good question. Age is irrelevant. Death can come to any of us, at any time. That car that decided to ignore that red traffic light might just make your Lego collection suddenly without a owner. I have no kids, and since the majority of my collection (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) John, What would you like LEGO Group to do about the quality? They no longer manufacture plastic parts. They have contracted with a third party to manufacture parts who would try to pass as many parts as they can. LEGO might, by contract, be (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Yes, I really like those wheels, also. (...) So, they are friction pins at least. And it gives the drive some slip, to help it turn better. Very nice Steve (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Phoenix

That is incredible! Absolutely amazing! Scott (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Can we all say Flextronics. What bothers me more is that Lego does not seem to care about or respond to this ongoing problem. John P (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Here's some of problems that I ran into... I bought a bunch of 2x10 white plates, stacked the neatly to fit inside a PaB cup. After stacking about 20 of them together, I realized that the sides of the plates didn't all line up smoothly. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Help identifying a set

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Jvuprq.8CB@lugnet.com... (...) Ya, you really gotta be careful around those little Canadian Squirrels. :D -Rob (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) I see you're paying close attention! I was set on using the chromed (URL) rims> that were used in some versions of (URL) 4883 Gear Grinders>. And sadly, those chromed ones don't have axleholes... Luckily, that can be circumvented. Earlier, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) I guess it's obvious it's Canadian: The little Lego Club envelope I remember from as a child, it's in English and in French, which is a Canadian legal language requirement. If you look at the legal on the box flap, it is of the era Lego in (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) ciao! Volevo solo dire che siccome non ne capisco una mazza di queste cose, FTP FLIP FLOP ecc...avvisatemi se si cambia qualcosa per scrivere sul newsgroup o se bisogna scrivere da qualche altra parte, o e se mi arriveranno o meno ancora i (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Thank you so much! Since I love both 'regular' bricks and technic I try my best to combine the two, and this was a very satisfying attempt. The normal bricks only go one stud deep (at some places less), what's inside is basically a pure (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Variations in dark blue color.

Last month, I was extremely excited to find dark blue corner bricks in PAB at the Schaumburg LEGO store. I picked up 30-50 or so of them as I packed a holiday box. When I got home, I took them out and noticed immidiately that they were at least two (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Making a plane transparent?????

(...) I have some water scenes here - (URL) POV code is also there. Maybe it can give you some ideas. NOTE: These scenes are old, and some POV commands may have to be changed, I haven't tried them for a long time. (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: nooo eh...che mi devo ancora prendere il cafè corner e il market street...

(...) Fantastico!!! ...ora cominciano anche a curare gli interni....siamo spacciati.. ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Very nice. I'm curious about the drive wheels for the tractor. It appears you're using wheels with pin holes, not cross-axle holes. Is that correct, or did you swap out the wheels for different pictures? In any case, it's very nice. Steve (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Ley Ward Vignette series

Because of some serious time restrictions I decided to get small (as Steve Martin once said) for a while. I think it's a mixed bag of vigs, but it was fun building some tiny tributes to our own Ley Ward (aka Professor Whateverly), and definetly an (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote: disponibilità di tutte le aule al primo piano. (...) Se possibile "prenoterei" un posto anche io, che molto probabilmente avrò la necessità di aggiornare il mio diorama nella notte tra sabato e (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Fantastic! Simply fantastic! Great job to everyone involved. That's what I call "playing well" :D JOHN (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JvsGy1.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) Decisions, decisions? Do I take the c-note or the dirty weiner? Other than that, no clue... Rob (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi all Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added: Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator (URL) Read its story and about all the details on my homepage: (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) If the uncoupling is for the switching yard, have you considered an on-loco uncoupling device? It does have it's limitations but at least it can be moved around the layout realistically. See my effort.. (URL) like to build a trackside one too. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Nuovo set promozionale

(...) Ci sono anche qui (URL) Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BricxCC Scripting

BricxCC now has preliminary but fully functional support for compiling and executing PC-based scripts to control your programmable brick (NXT, RCX, Spybot, whatever). These scripts can be edited in BricxCC with syntax highlighting and (coming soon) (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) Here's my fantasy: implementing prototypical ATC (Automatic Train Control) signalling with sensors (e.g. counting coupler magnets, as the best functional equivalent to axle counters) at block boundaries to detect block occupancy, and IR (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) I can confirm that these indeed are LEDs: I had one of these train signals as a child and somehow managed to burn out the red light. I then dissected the signal head to find out how it was made (I was about 13 at the time). It's really simple: (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  LEGO S@H opens for Poland, Hungary and Norway?

Hi there, Since yesterday, some interesting changes are observed on S@H page: - when accessed from Poland, site shows Polish flag next to the available countries - shop main page fails to load (like there were some localized resources missing) - the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Feb-08, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

(...) Good question. I can only really speak locally but here in Victoria, BC Wally-World would rank fourth on where I would go to find LEGO after Toy-R-Us, Zellers (national chain similar to Target) and Kaboodles (an independant toy store). (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New license for the LDraw All-In-One installer

(...) I'm a little rusty with all these but I do believe you are MISSING POV-RAY 3.1g which is the ONLY one that will work with MEGAPOV 0.7 which is the way we get the "black" edge lines for making BIs. Does the current AIOI not include 3.1g? The (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: National Review Online slams Lego

(...) I look to the NRO when I need a bird cage liner. You couldn't find a bigger bunch of 'full of themselves' hicks unless you went to a FOXNoise convention. Dave K -oh, did I say that out loud? (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: colors.dat (Was: POV Color Cheat?)

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) It looks good. However, while I did copy and paste the lines that help out LDView, I didn't write them. They come directly from ldconfig.ldr, so saying "LDView code by Travis Cobbs" is misleading. --Travis (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  National Review Online slams Lego

National Review Online, for November 8, 2007, in reference to war toy construction sets by Best Lock. "With Best Lock around, no-one needs Lego for anything, ever." Hows that for a jaw-dropping comment? (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

(...) **snip** This is a curious development, to say the least. One can't help noting, incidentally, that Mega Brands Inc. is based in Montreal and will likely benefit handsomely from the suddenly transformed marketplace. It's also kind of a (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nuovo set promozionale

(...) Non puoi non prenderlo. C'è il plate 1x12... (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hoth LEGO Store Display

(...) AC,I would love a closer look at your Tauntaun, any closeups? Scott (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Steampunk in 50 Bricks or Less

Can I re-submit my Steam Speeder Bike? Heh. -Matt (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Kevin Salm wrote: (snip) (...) There's always a possibility, but it will take a bit before another printing run is done. If there is enough immediate demand, it can happen. With the quantity ordered by the newsstand (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix

Wow, Truly amazing! I'm always thrilled to see minifig scale MOCs that incorporate Technic elements and yours is quite possible the most impressive I've ever seen! And it looks great as well - the Phoenix on the side is truly inspiring! How long did (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  More military MOCs

Hi all, It's been a while since I last posted MOCs, but I've been very busy building into the new year. The Central Brick Union (CBU) and the Northern Brick Republic (NBR) continue their endless struggle for world domination, and have added various (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

Hi all, A good, intelligent, and civil debate here, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. There is no doubt that LEGO has moved away from their diehard position against violent toys. I'm not sure the new Agents line is really any more military looking (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)

  Python on the NXC

Hey robo folks, Abstract: I want to run Python on the NXT, not on my PC and connect to the NXC remotely. Did I understand the architecture correctly? Any hints on translation? As far as I know, the NXT is so far lacking support for high-level (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Non so nè come fare nè cosa significhe mettere in piedi un nuovo forum. E quindi la mia affermazione seguente è fatta da un ignorante in merito: Proviamo!!! Giuliano (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

(...) Yes, many thanks to all who have contributed and worked on BrickJournal since before day one. The group subscription sounds great. What a neat offering. My question -- is there the possibility for more than one printing run of any edition of (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Io ci ho pensato un po' in questi giorni di calma piatta. Credo che per le comunicazioni e le discussioni generiche possa andare ancora benissimo il modello attuale. Il problema di questi giorni è contingente e si (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hogwarts Express

Che bello ! Mi pare stia bene anche in un tema far west :-) Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The philosophy of manual uncoupling

(...) This could be made to fit in a 6-wide: (URL) sure how you'd disguise the IR receiver though (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Si resta qui

(...) Anche io non riesco piu` a scrivere dal newsreader... Qui c'e` qualcuno che porta sfiga... :D Alex Cordero (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Invito a Ludicamente

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Ciao, Provo a scrivere sia a te che al gruppo, sperando che a qualcuno arrivi :) Personalmente mi piacerebe molto partecipare, magari anche solo con un workshop, che ne so, sull'Hobby Train (visto che sto diventando (...) (17 years ago, 4-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGOfest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Ciao, Come forse avrai visto dal post del RailFest di Luca, quest'anno sto preparando un plastico ferroviario 2m x 2m. Il plastico è modulare, ma per ora le dimensioni sono fisse (al massimo in futuro cresceranno, (...) (17 years ago, 4-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Thank you. I had some comments from the students who built a K'nex computer a while back, and one of the things he complemented me on was staying "pure" to the medium I selected, and not to use heavier ball bearings etc. I guess purism in that (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I agree, and it's one of the reasons I'd go for donating it in portions to different groups. To my way of thinking right now having little pieces of my collection used in MOCs literally all over the world, well... it's a little bit like pieces (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) You want thought-provoking, try having offspring. Life (& the chance of it ending) take on a whole new look... (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) infatti li ho ricevuti solo ora...:-(( ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Mind the gap! London Underground 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Steam Loco

In my continuing theme of London Underground rolling stock I have turned to steam traction. This is a Metropolitan Line 0-6-0 Pannier tank loco. Their E and F class steam locos were becoming too old so London Transport Railways (now London (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Io sono per l'attivazione di un forum alternativo. Sono certo che una maggiore semplicità di utilizzo (e la certezza che la il post vada a buon fine) possa invogliare la gente a scrivere di più. L'unica cosa che mi mancherebbe è il (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Yes, it look as if the problemi are finiti now. :) (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Finalmente ho ricevuto le mail di conferma dei messaggi scritti quasi 2 settimane fa... Ripongo oggi una domanda: il forum ospitato su Lugnet funziona bene ed è la migliore soluzione per ItLUG? Dalle lunghe ricerche fatte, ho capito che oramai (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool and tutorial: Ytruder

(...) Since we all have different tastes and different ways to approach problems, the more the alternatives the better. But are you aware of that tasks like this can be taken on using LDraw Script? (URL) example, You define the first, top, line (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: colors.dat (Was: POV Color Cheat?)

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Is this better? 0 Color Redifinition Include File 0 Name: colors.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 // Original idea by Dave Schuler 0 // Original POV code by Jeroen de Haan 0 // LDView code by (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: nooo eh...che mi devo ancora prendere il cafè corner e il market street...

(...) L'hai notato il calorifero al piano superiore? L'orologio a pendola? Il pavimento tan/dark tan? Anche io devo ancora prenderm i primi due :-( Luca (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Sono finiti i problemi?

ciao a tutti, scrivo questo un pò per provare se è tornato tutto normale. Intanto ritornerei sul discorso del forum... dai messaggi che ci siamo scambiati sembra che non si sente la mancanza di un forum alternativo. Visti anche gli ultimi problemi, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Y6b 2-8-8-2 Steam Locomotive

(...) I kept looking at the pictures wondering why you had the chain hidden in the running gear, then I finally noticed that your side rods are actually split in two, clever. If my mind is firing on all cylinders, you might be able to get the same (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

Are those wheels new or have they been seen before? The set doesn't look too bad, I just wish it was a color other than Dk Bley (17 years ago, 1-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Severe case of Spam congestion solved

All, I am terribly sorry to announce that it took me almost a week to resolve another severe case of Spam congestion in the LUGNET mail system, resulting in a significant amount of authentication emails not going out and incoming posts not being (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce)

Skipped 22 messages in groups lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact