 General / 54527
Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
I don't know anything about the Canadian market, though; how is this likely to
affect the toy construction brick industry as a whole, if at all?

Good question. I can only really speak locally but here in Victoria, BC
Wally-World would rank fourth on where I would go to find LEGO after Toy-R-Us,
Zellers (national chain similar to Target) and Kaboodles (an independant toy
store).