 Town / 9996
Re: Phoenix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:06:33 GMT

Wow,

Truly amazing! I’m always thrilled to see minifig scale MOCs that incorporate Technic elements and yours is quite possible the most impressive I’ve ever seen!

And it looks great as well - the Phoenix on the side is truly inspiring! How long did it take to build this?

Quick question, what piece(s) do you use in these pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mahjqa/Phoenix/More/phoenix93.jpg

to raise and lower the swinging arm (right where the black attaches to thered elements)?

Because the arm obviously rotates, and I’m guessing you must use some piece that spins as well. I just can think what it is. And that might be useful for me to use if I have another go at a motorized tank some time.

thanks

Magnus

PS Am Xposting to .technic as well