 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4133
4132  |  4134
Subject:
Phoenix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:39:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Youtube link of a video of the ride in action

The Phoenix is a funfair ride run custom made for (and partly by) Ben Helgi and Hilde Sigrún. Hilde designed the mechanics, while Ben was responsible for the look of the ride and the paintjob on the sides of the trailer. Following in the footsteps of their parents they tour the country, giving children and adults alike the ride of their dreams.

More pictures and construction shots