 General / 54530
Re: Help identifying a set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:54:18 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
news:Jvuprq.8CB@lugnet.com...
I guess it's obvious it's Canadian:

The little Lego Club envelope I remember from as a child, it's in English
and in
French, which is a Canadian legal language requirement.  If you look at
the
legal on the box flap, it is of the era Lego in Canada was made by
Samsonite.

Canadian set numbering was always a little squirrely versus the rest of
the
world.

Calum

Ya, you really gotta be careful around those little Canadian Squirrels. :D

-Rob