 General / 54506
54505  |  54507
Subject:
Help identifying a set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:22:05 GMT

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about this set? I can’t find it in the Lugnet database and I really don’t know anything about older sets. Could someone even identify the era for me? Suggestions on the appropriate newsgroup are also welcome ; )

box front...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan