  *558573 (-100)
  Re: LEGOfest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote: disponibilità di tutte le aule al primo piano. (...) Se possibile "prenoterei" un posto anche io, che molto probabilmente avrò la necessità di aggiornare il mio diorama nella notte tra sabato e (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Phoenix

(...) Fantastic! Simply fantastic! Great job to everyone involved. That's what I call "playing well" :D JOHN (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JvsGy1.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) Decisions, decisions? Do I take the c-note or the dirty weiner? Other than that, no clue... Rob (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi all Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added: Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator (URL) Read its story and about all the details on my homepage: (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) If the uncoupling is for the switching yard, have you considered an on-loco uncoupling device? It does have it's limitations but at least it can be moved around the layout realistically. See my effort.. (URL) like to build a trackside one too. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Nuovo set promozionale

(...) Ci sono anche qui (URL) Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BricxCC Scripting

BricxCC now has preliminary but fully functional support for compiling and executing PC-based scripts to control your programmable brick (NXT, RCX, Spybot, whatever). These scripts can be edited in BricxCC with syntax highlighting and (coming soon) (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) Here's my fantasy: implementing prototypical ATC (Automatic Train Control) signalling with sensors (e.g. counting coupler magnets, as the best functional equivalent to axle counters) at block boundaries to detect block occupancy, and IR (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) I can confirm that these indeed are LEDs: I had one of these train signals as a child and somehow managed to burn out the red light. I then dissected the signal head to find out how it was made (I was about 13 at the time). It's really simple: (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  LEGO S@H opens for Poland, Hungary and Norway?

Hi there, Since yesterday, some interesting changes are observed on S@H page: - when accessed from Poland, site shows Polish flag next to the available countries - shop main page fails to load (like there were some localized resources missing) - the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Feb-08, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

(...) Good question. I can only really speak locally but here in Victoria, BC Wally-World would rank fourth on where I would go to find LEGO after Toy-R-Us, Zellers (national chain similar to Target) and Kaboodles (an independant toy store). (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New license for the LDraw All-In-One installer

(...) I'm a little rusty with all these but I do believe you are MISSING POV-RAY 3.1g which is the ONLY one that will work with MEGAPOV 0.7 which is the way we get the "black" edge lines for making BIs. Does the current AIOI not include 3.1g? The (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: National Review Online slams Lego

(...) I look to the NRO when I need a bird cage liner. You couldn't find a bigger bunch of 'full of themselves' hicks unless you went to a FOXNoise convention. Dave K -oh, did I say that out loud? (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: colors.dat (Was: POV Color Cheat?)

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) It looks good. However, while I did copy and paste the lines that help out LDView, I didn't write them. They come directly from ldconfig.ldr, so saying "LDView code by Travis Cobbs" is misleading. --Travis (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  National Review Online slams Lego

National Review Online, for November 8, 2007, in reference to war toy construction sets by Best Lock. "With Best Lock around, no-one needs Lego for anything, ever." Hows that for a jaw-dropping comment? (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

(...) **snip** This is a curious development, to say the least. One can't help noting, incidentally, that Mega Brands Inc. is based in Montreal and will likely benefit handsomely from the suddenly transformed marketplace. It's also kind of a (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nuovo set promozionale

(...) Non puoi non prenderlo. C'è il plate 1x12... (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hoth LEGO Store Display

(...) AC,I would love a closer look at your Tauntaun, any closeups? Scott (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Steampunk in 50 Bricks or Less

Can I re-submit my Steam Speeder Bike? Heh. -Matt (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Kevin Salm wrote: (snip) (...) There's always a possibility, but it will take a bit before another printing run is done. If there is enough immediate demand, it can happen. With the quantity ordered by the newsstand (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: Phoenix

Wow, Truly amazing! I'm always thrilled to see minifig scale MOCs that incorporate Technic elements and yours is quite possible the most impressive I've ever seen! And it looks great as well - the Phoenix on the side is truly inspiring! How long did (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  More military MOCs

Hi all, It's been a while since I last posted MOCs, but I've been very busy building into the new year. The Central Brick Union (CBU) and the Northern Brick Republic (NBR) continue their endless struggle for world domination, and have added various (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

Hi all, A good, intelligent, and civil debate here, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. There is no doubt that LEGO has moved away from their diehard position against violent toys. I'm not sure the new Agents line is really any more military looking (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military)

  Python on the NXC

Hey robo folks, Abstract: I want to run Python on the NXT, not on my PC and connect to the NXC remotely. Did I understand the architecture correctly? Any hints on translation? As far as I know, the NXT is so far lacking support for high-level (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Non so nè come fare nè cosa significhe mettere in piedi un nuovo forum. E quindi la mia affermazione seguente è fatta da un ignorante in merito: Proviamo!!! Giuliano (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

(...) Yes, many thanks to all who have contributed and worked on BrickJournal since before day one. The group subscription sounds great. What a neat offering. My question -- is there the possibility for more than one printing run of any edition of (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Io ci ho pensato un po' in questi giorni di calma piatta. Credo che per le comunicazioni e le discussioni generiche possa andare ancora benissimo il modello attuale. Il problema di questi giorni è contingente e si (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hogwarts Express

Che bello ! Mi pare stia bene anche in un tema far west :-) Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The philosophy of manual uncoupling

(...) This could be made to fit in a 6-wide: (URL) sure how you'd disguise the IR receiver though (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Si resta qui

(...) Anche io non riesco piu` a scrivere dal newsreader... Qui c'e` qualcuno che porta sfiga... :D Alex Cordero (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Invito a Ludicamente

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Ciao, Provo a scrivere sia a te che al gruppo, sperando che a qualcuno arrivi :) Personalmente mi piacerebe molto partecipare, magari anche solo con un workshop, che ne so, sull'Hobby Train (visto che sto diventando (...) (17 years ago, 4-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGOfest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Ciao, Come forse avrai visto dal post del RailFest di Luca, quest'anno sto preparando un plastico ferroviario 2m x 2m. Il plastico è modulare, ma per ora le dimensioni sono fisse (al massimo in futuro cresceranno, (...) (17 years ago, 4-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Thank you. I had some comments from the students who built a K'nex computer a while back, and one of the things he complemented me on was staying "pure" to the medium I selected, and not to use heavier ball bearings etc. I guess purism in that (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I agree, and it's one of the reasons I'd go for donating it in portions to different groups. To my way of thinking right now having little pieces of my collection used in MOCs literally all over the world, well... it's a little bit like pieces (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) You want thought-provoking, try having offspring. Life (& the chance of it ending) take on a whole new look... (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) infatti li ho ricevuti solo ora...:-(( ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Mind the gap! London Underground 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Steam Loco

In my continuing theme of London Underground rolling stock I have turned to steam traction. This is a Metropolitan Line 0-6-0 Pannier tank loco. Their E and F class steam locos were becoming too old so London Transport Railways (now London (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Io sono per l'attivazione di un forum alternativo. Sono certo che una maggiore semplicità di utilizzo (e la certezza che la il post vada a buon fine) possa invogliare la gente a scrivere di più. L'unica cosa che mi mancherebbe è il (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Yes, it look as if the problemi are finiti now. :) (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Sono finiti i problemi?

(...) Finalmente ho ricevuto le mail di conferma dei messaggi scritti quasi 2 settimane fa... Ripongo oggi una domanda: il forum ospitato su Lugnet funziona bene ed è la migliore soluzione per ItLUG? Dalle lunghe ricerche fatte, ho capito che oramai (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool and tutorial: Ytruder

(...) Since we all have different tastes and different ways to approach problems, the more the alternatives the better. But are you aware of that tasks like this can be taken on using LDraw Script? (URL) example, You define the first, top, line (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: colors.dat (Was: POV Color Cheat?)

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Is this better? 0 Color Redifinition Include File 0 Name: colors.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 // Original idea by Dave Schuler 0 // Original POV code by Jeroen de Haan 0 // LDView code by (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: nooo eh...che mi devo ancora prendere il cafè corner e il market street...

(...) L'hai notato il calorifero al piano superiore? L'orologio a pendola? Il pavimento tan/dark tan? Anche io devo ancora prenderm i primi due :-( Luca (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Sono finiti i problemi?

ciao a tutti, scrivo questo un pò per provare se è tornato tutto normale. Intanto ritornerei sul discorso del forum... dai messaggi che ci siamo scambiati sembra che non si sente la mancanza di un forum alternativo. Visti anche gli ultimi problemi, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Y6b 2-8-8-2 Steam Locomotive

(...) I kept looking at the pictures wondering why you had the chain hidden in the running gear, then I finally noticed that your side rods are actually split in two, clever. If my mind is firing on all cylinders, you might be able to get the same (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

Are those wheels new or have they been seen before? The set doesn't look too bad, I just wish it was a color other than Dk Bley (17 years ago, 1-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Severe case of Spam congestion solved

All, I am terribly sorry to announce that it took me almost a week to resolve another severe case of Spam congestion in the LUGNET mail system, resulting in a significant amount of authentication emails not going out and incoming posts not being (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce)

  February 23rd, 2008 SMART meeting

Thanks to all who showed up at the last meeting. We had a few people who brought working rope crossing robots. None crossed successfully from one table clear to the other, but the point behind our mini-challenges is to do as much as you feel (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart, FTX)

  Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

As you may have already heard, Wal-Mart Canada is no longer carrying LEGO products. The official statement of the LEGO Group regarding this situation is below. LEGO Group statement on developments in Wal-Mart Canada A recent discussion of pricing (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Il mio Hogwarts Express

salve a tutti, questo messaggio è anche una mezza prova scrivendo dal Web, visto che il forum con il news reader non è accessibile. A questo indirizzo (URL) la mia versione del treno di Harry Potter, pronto per il Railfest di Moncalieri. saluti a (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Hogwarts Express

ciao per chi apprezza il tema, ho inserito su You brick le foto della mia versione del treno di Harry Potter. (URL) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Phoenix

(2 URLs) Youtube link of a video of the ride in action> The Phoenix is a funfair ride run custom made for (and partly by) Ben Helgi and Hilde Sigrún. Hilde designed the mechanics, while Ben was responsible for the look of the ride and the paintjob (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

(...) Heh. That's even worse than the image of an actual Playboy pinup that can be found on the box of a particular Hasbro Star Wars collectible. Seems that way back when Star Wars was first filmed, the model makers had a slightly ribald sense of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

(...) That's...really odd. I know I'm not alone in this, but they actually sent me a display item several years ago (the 6' tall cardboard Tahu standee). I've also had a local LEGO rep offer to hook me up with one of the gigantic "lifesize" Pakari (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

(...) No Sushi John P (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

(...) Is it a cookbook? (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) Just found that same patent about one week ago too, as well as the one for the monorail (among some other interesting ones). We got some interesting discussions about these in two forums but unfortunately, they are in Portuguese (The two (...) (17 years ago, 11-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) Right. The ZNAP axles are quite stiff, but it will be interesting to see how they work with the actuators. In the patent it looks like a different system, with much more flexible axles encased in a flexible tube (like flex-system but designed (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Poll for new Town Sets

I appologize for the lateness of my response. I have been extremely busy lately. Ben, thanks for responding. After re-reading the posts, I felt that the timeliness of my original post may have stepped on the toes of others. Moving forward with it (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  FREE Shipping @ BRICK Marketplace

BRICK Marketplace want to special announcment.... FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more! There is no end date. We will provide and service FREE Shipping on everyday unlike compare to major store such Wal-Mart, Target, Toy-R-Us, etc. We have over (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

(...) Now that I do understand! Tim (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) The znap flex axle would make for some interesting possibilities with the actuators (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  St. Peter's Basilica

My next Lego landmark: St. Peter's Basilica. Or should I say a cathedral based on St. Peter's Basilica? Clearly the colors are wrong but that was a matter of economics coupled with the amazing pieces I found at the Disney pick-a-brick. Also, by (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.microscale) !

  PCS Industries Agro Lab

The second module for my moonbase project is now done! The old greenhouse was a big hit at the shows, so I had to do a new one! (2 URLs) PCS Industries (PCSI) Agro Lab is a small facility located on the eastern edge of Moonbase Alpha near the cargo (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) It's so old, the example excavator still uses studded technic bricks... ROSCO (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) They appeared in ZNAP! I have some (bought only for cheap 9V motors). (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés samedi 9 février 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** La maison d'été 4996 ** par Pierre LAURENGE le 9 (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) Interesting! I wonder what happened to the flexible axles. Alexander (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Quite so. But an all-LEGO implementation is still a remarkable achievement. The patent for (...) It would be great to see a version of Dr Nim too. This might also be more of a manageable project for those with limited time and resources! Then (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Theo Jansen style LEGO Walker

(...) (Belated) congratulations Steve - the elegant symmetry and smooth motion of this leg geometry are amazing. (I already spent some time trying unsuccessfully to improve on Chris and Philo's elegant designs). Cheers, Alexander (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) I agree - very very impressive! (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Making a plane transparent?????

I'm trying to make a scene in POV-Ray with the underwater divers showing through the water. Camera is positioned above the camera. I'm trying to figure out how to make the water transparent. Here's the coding for the floor so far. (Go easy on me (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

(...) Or Lorena Bobbit, after receiving an advance on her book deal... Dave! (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: (snip) Group Rates From Twomorrows (...) To clarify, since I took this out of context: Subscribers get a free digital edition of BrickJournal. My apologies for this miscommunication. Joe (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) I think it is. (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Fallen Cranes

(URL) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Actuator?

In lugnet.technic, C. L. GunningCook wrote: oops, leave = leaf Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Actuator?

While Chris and I were pouring thru old Lego Patents... I happened to find this interesting Lego patent from 1991... (URL) actuation system - Google Patents I wonder if that is the new part that we are seeing in the new technic line??? Anyone care (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

(...) Prostitute. Russell (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal

Hi all, BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is being printed right now, and is on target for shipping the last week of this month. There's been a lot that has gone on during the preparation time, so here's a release of sorts: A Chat with Jørgen Vig (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  due MOC e mezza

Ecco a voi le nostre ultime creazioni che si aggiungono fresche fresche alla serie City: 1.Asfaltatrice Ispirata ad una Bitelli che sta lavorando davanti alla scuola materna di Luca (URL) 727-200 Una reinterpretazione del poco versatile aereo Lego, (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

(...) still don't get it tim (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

See (URL) the original post. I have just built this device, and I am blown away by the genius and simplicity of its operation. Very well done indeed. Owen. (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Obvious Chinese Rip-off

Oh these guys are famouus for literally scanning the box work/EVEN TUB stickers, putting there logo in the red box, and selling away. ALMOST bought a neat looking bucket, till I noticed the LOGO did not say LEGO. EVERYTHING ELSE was perfect, a (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Researchers use Lego Mindstorms robot to improve ATM security

(URL) the article: "When the researchers created their prototype, which is called Undercover and was built with a Lego Mindstorms robot, they attempted to come up with a system that would be easy to use but would limit vulnerability to common (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGOfest di Ballabio: aggiunto un altro B&B

Nella pagina del pernottamento è stato aggiunto il B&B "Ai frassini": (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Part 50944x1?

(...) Please visit my webside (URL) and look for the Tiny Turbo models. I am sure I have used there an available part that fits nearly for this purpose. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: dinner, meals, and POSTING via NNTP

(...) Unfortunately for all of you, I have other dinner plans for this evening. But have some poutine without me. Dave K (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner, meals, and POSTING via NNTP

(...) How about tonight? (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brick Fair Announcements

Hey AFOL's! Brick Fair is well into it's planning phase. We have an Event date, a venue, and themes that we will be focusing on. (Please drop by the official website, (URL) We even have some Coordinators that have already volunteered! Sadly, we (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: The secret of Google.

(...) Jason, That's really nice! Rich (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: 8475 and 8366 RC buggies Receiver unit

(...) Did you by chance happen to take any pics? Yes, I have heard many complaints about over-running steering, so I consider myself lucky, both of mine center perfectly. The sets came with a steering extension (with the rack and pinion inside) that (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 7 février 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Exposition modélisme à Seltz 26-27 janvier 2008 ** (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: 8475 and 8366 RC buggies Receiver unit

(...) I dismantled the one from my 8475 because I was sick of the steering slightly over-running when it centred up again. It uses a quarter-gear a bit like the end of this bionicle piece: (URL) it makes electrical contact with a series of arcs (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sheldon Brown (1944 - 2008)

(...) Ah yes. There's nothing quite as funny as a good April fools joke. Sheldon's were among the best. (...) Thanks for the feedback, and for the spotlight. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Sheldon Brown (1944 - 2008)

(...) He will be missed, especially his April Fools posts. A fittingly simple vignette. Very touching. Spotlighted. (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: New mecha: Tyr

(...) Hey, Eric The colors are tan, white, light gray, and a small amount of black. glad you liked it! Jon (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New mecha: Tyr

Hey, this is a good one! Is that tan, or dark tan or something? I like those white slopes too! I started to realize more about this build when I looked at the pictures of the side view. Good work! Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Obvious Chinese Rip-off

(...) I actually bought one of these to compare the colors of the Maersk blue. All the box art and instructions are obvious copies, and the colors on the box don't match the colors of the bricks inside. Go figure. Russell BayLUG (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New mecha: Tyr

(...) Thanks, Richie As far as the shoulders, they were made oversized on purpose. There are a couple of old Battletech designs such as the Charger, Griffin, and the Hatamoto that had armor baffles on their shoulders. Glad you liked it!! -Jon (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

Skipped 33 messages in groups lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact