 Publishing / Brick Journal / 259
Re: One pile o' announcements from BrickJournal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 02:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

(snip)

Group Rates
From Twomorrows
   (BrickJournal’s Publisher)

BrickJournal #1 is on press now, and will be shipping February 27, so expect to receive it in early March! (We’ll also send you a link to the free Digital Edition of the issue at the end of the month, to tide you over while you’re waiting for your printed copy to arrive.)

To clarify, since I took this out of context:

Subscribers get a free digital edition of BrickJournal. My apologies for this miscommunication.

Joe