  *557202 (-100)
  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

It is very interesting data that you have compiled. Without actual sales figures and some comparison to the number of new sets in each theme, I don't think that you can conclude by splitting the numbers into each themed category. It might be safe to (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) SNIP (...) I wonder how closely this resembles the top sellers in brick and mortar stores, or online shops besides S@H? I am impressed by how many Star Wars sets are there! I bet next year Indiana Jones will be up there too. Roy (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) See my PREVIEW analysis at (URL) (Conchas) (URL) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: brickvention, storage needed in Melbourne for lego for few days

Hi all, My family and I are travelling to Melbourne from Tasmania for Brickvention. We are bringing the car over on the boat, but are then planning to tour around the Gippsland area for a week prior to going to Brickvention. My question is this: is (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: general gaming Q: multiple dice vs. die+bonuses

(...) Wow. I opened this thread expecting to defend the 1d6+A option, but Dave presents a convincing argument for the Ad6. Even with an opposing defense roll (with a defense value also 1-4), a ship with defense 1 would (with a 1-6 range) dodge once (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Well, yes... that's why I called it the biggest market. (...) IIRC, LEGO regards the various EU countries as seperate markets. It certainly has different distribution strategies between them. But I could be wrong. Cheers Richie Dulin (Please (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: space battle tactical game?

Hi Joe! (...) This sounds similar to Evil Stevie's Pirate Game (ESPG) which uses an 8-point compass plus rules about speed, turning, etc. based on ship size. While that is Age of Sail ships, I have thought of adapting it to a Space setting. (Well, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thank you for the nomination, but I'm going to have to decline. --Travis (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

(...) Hi all, the physical connection of NXTs via RS485 is just the first half of the solution... Remeber, at 2-wire RS485 you can have one master only and up to 31 slaves. To address each slave, you need to implement a special protocol which (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Grunts - Episode 6.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Sea port

I had posted some early pics of a sea port out on Mocpages.com and now have the final pics setup. (URL) Have a look. The layout ended up around 7' x 9'. The show was at a local church where John and Ross also had a train display. Quite a few people (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.pirates) !

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Is it? I knew it couldn't possibly be ABS (due to the fact that natural ABS has a translucent milky-beige color, and clear ABS is supposed to be EXPENSIVE), but I'd always thought it was acrylic due to how easily the transparent parts used to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Remember that they were originally planning to move production to China. Reportedly there were two main considerations with abandoning that idea. The first was that there was an intense backlash concerning quality issues (which would only have (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, William Howard, nominate Ross Crawford (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) The USA is the largest market only in the sense that we barely buy more total product than Germany since the debut of the LEGO Star Wars line. Germany still has the highest per-capita sales by a massive margin, and the EU (which was comparably (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, William Howard, nominate Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Servizio su Sat2000

L'emittente televisiva satellitare Sat2000 è venuta alla conoscenza dell'esposizione di Zagarolo. E vorrebbe realizzare un servizio da mandare in onda venerdì prossimo alle 12.00 all'interno di una trasmissione dedicata al modellismo. Le riprese al (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Well, they do... you provided a list above - "Components made in Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Mexico and the Czech Republic". Now, I'm guessing that the first two (at least) are not really cheap labour markets - but I could be wrong. (...) Well, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  8479 Code Pilot Barcode Analysis and Code Sheet

Dr. Soubhi Sabbagh contacted me recently to get information on Code Pilot, and collecting various sources he was able to analyse and create a PDF code sheet. " So, I decided to study the bar code algorithm and I co-operated with www.dlsoft.com until (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set Star Wars 7194 8009 8010 8011 MISB

ok aggiudicato! ce lo scambiamo a Ballabio oppure vuoi che te lo porti la befana? ;-) Andrea "Gianluca Morelli" <poldoshop@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jtvuu1.AEq@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

Hi Ross, (...) it should be possible to use RS-485 as a bus, i.e. connect several NXTs with one cable. You need to make the cable yourself, though, and you may need some termination on the ends. Jürgen (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) I live in El Paso and that is the wage in Juarez, or less. I would doubt that it is too international. Nothing is made in the US, Germany, England, New Zealand, or Australia. Though some things are made in China. I would say that the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  7787 Bat-Tank 50% off at LEGO brand store (Oregon)

I just got Set 7787: The Bat-Tank: The Riddler and Bane's Hideout for 50% off at my local LEGO brand store near Portland, Oregon. I love 50% off. It's my favorite price. This set originally retailed for 49.99, so I got it for $24.99. The brand store (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Sliding Puzzle - NOTW Logo

(...) The removable piece and the fact that this is a working puzzle is just plain cool! (...) This is a really cool MOC. I hadn't seen anything like this before and I really like the idea. I always love seeing the ways that people find to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) -snip- Great work putting this together. I do find it interesting that such a range made it to the top 25 (albeit dominated by Star Wars). Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) (Note that I don't know, and that I'm not wearing my Ambassador's hat here). I would guess that costs are a major consideration, and that the NAFTA has had a bearing on this - keep in mind that the USA is LEGO's biggest market. (...) Well, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Impressive work as always! Good to know that (URL) rumours> of your retirement were a little exaggerated. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Perhaps it is due to Flextronics not having the quality control that Lego did. Why they moved production to Juarez Mexico is beyond me. Perhaps very cheap labor, less than $2.00 an hour might be the reason. Shades of overseas clothing sweat (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

(...) Thanks John. I agree that from the electrical point of view, just connecting one port 4 to another port 4 should just work with no hardware other than the cable (for short lengths, like the cables that come with the NXT). For longer cables, a (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Sliding Puzzle - NOTW Logo

I really enjoyed this post about mosaic kits and a LEGO sliding puzzle design: (URL) As a Christmas gift for my daughter I built a slightly larger sliding puzzle design which completely covers a standard square green baseplate. Since she will (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Nuova funzione in LDD - Ottimizzazione per la stampa

(...) Il problema di quel programma è che ho scritto in .NET, che avrà anche un mucchio di cose utili ma la velocità non è il suo forte. Tutto quello che si può fare è maledire quegli ingegneri che si sognano di usarlo per roba grafica e videogiochi (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) The same "color issue" is visible on the grey (and presumably red although I dont own any of those) porthole pieces from the Santa Fe Super Chief set. (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 4954 re-designed as Train Station

(...) Peter - Very nicely done. I really like the archetecture and design. Had the 4954 set come out before the Corner Cafe (or had caught my attention before the cafe), I probably would have attempted to make a station from this set instead... and (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Small Train Station MOC

(...) Dave - Basically the same comments as I just posted on the MOC page. I really like the look of the station. Very clean and 'tight' design on all sides. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do the interior touches. Nice work. -Ted (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: l'ho fatto grosso

(...) [...] (...) Ciao. Premesso che non ho idea di come la telecamera lego si interfacci con il mondo, per la parte di elaborazione delle immagini posso suggerire l'uso di OpenCV ((URL) tratta di una libreria per la computer vision. Non l'ho mai (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thanks guys, I accept -Orion (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Grunts - Episode 5.

Got the navigation at this level sorted now. :-) (URL) S. (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Re: 7994 City Harbor Question - water

(...) The displacement was $90.00. John P (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) Nice work, Dave! I think your statistics are interesting and seem to correctly identify some consumer trends. I would expect Shop at Home sales to reflect to a greater extent those products that aren't as readily available at major local (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Michael Heidemann, accept the nomination. (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Top 25 Sellers of 2007

Since March 12th 2007, I've been tracking Lego's "Top 25 Sellers" page. I believe it lists the top 25 Lego sets that have sold the most copies through the web during the past week (168 hours). Unfortunately, it's not perfect data, so this (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.general) !

  Harley Quinn!

7884 Batman's Buggy: The Escape of Mr. Freeze 7885 Robin's Scuba Jet: Attack of The Penguin 7886 The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck 7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise Those are the 2008 set names as posted by Brickset, and it seems (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.licensed.batman)

  Re: Another Theo Jansen style LEGO Walker

(...) Very nice implementation, with very flat orbit of leg tip! Kudos for the use of bent liftarms to get fractional beam lengths... Philo (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) One issue may be the application of orange paint on a different material. We all know LEGO elements are made of ABS. However, windows are not made of ABS, they are made of polycarbonate(PC). As PC and ABS are different materials, application (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  peeron inventory correction

7668-1: Rebel Scout Speeder 973px574 The torso is black with Sand Blue arms and shirt. The belt buckle is silver (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

(...) Two. Input port #4 fills up pretty quick. Should give a nice performance boost over BT though. (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  New Small Train Station MOC

Hey there all you train-heads! I finally got around to doing another train MOC while I had some time off over X-mas. I went for a small train station like you might see in a little town in Europe. I did a bunch of image searching on the web and (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Inventor's Guide

I'm having a book signing this month for my new book The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Inventor's Guide (No Starch Press), and I decided to officially announce the book here on LUGNET and invite everyone who lives in the Round Rock, Texas area to (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.tx, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: un'altra casa pieghevole

Anche a me piace un sacco.... se per completarla ti serve una pompa per il calcestruzzo...chiama ! ;-) Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: Nuova funzione in LDD - Ottimizzazione per la stampa

(...) Vero, ho fatto anche io l'aggiornamento, adesso faccio qualche prova. Chiedo consiglio a chi lo usa: nonostante il mio PC non sia proprio una schifezza: Intel duo T7200 2GHz, RAM 1Gb. E uso tranquillamente programmi grafici e di CAD, quando (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nuova funzione in LDD - Ottimizzazione per la stampa

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Subito prima di natale se non sbaglio... Mi è stata proposta direttamente come update quando mi sono collegato on line. Alex (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nuova funzione in LDD - Ottimizzazione per la stampa

A quando risale questa versione?? ciao GIuliano (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Nuova funzione in LDD - Ottimizzazione per la stampa

Ciao a tutti, non so se qualcuno se n'è accorto, ma nella nuova versione di LDD c'è un generatore di istruzioni stampabili, che credo verrà molto utile a chi ha comprato l'Hobby Train... In sostanza, entrando in modalità Building Guide (con il tasto (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BrickFair 2008 is coming...

BrickFair is coming in August to the Washington DC area. To receive email updates about the Lego festival as it draws near, sign up for the BrickFair website (even if you don't register to attend the event) at: (URL) The BrickFair polo shirts and (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Cad file of 6285 - Black Seas Barracuda

(...) First I would like to update it. It's a several years old model (maybe 5 or 6), some parts weren't available at that time so I used replacements or nothing at all. Also, I learned how to use rotation points correctly :-) Just give me a couple (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: un'altra casa pieghevole

(...) Geniale, come la prima! Diciamo che non è roba da mostrare con orgoglio ad uno psichiatra, ma geniale! E poi esteticamente mi piace molto, ed è sicuramente più complessa di quella precedente... Bravo RoscoPC (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

I agree. Ther are over 300,000,000 people in the US alone! We have thousands of AFOL's active in the community. Any well run fest is a move in the correct direction. I think as in any family there are people that do not want anyone to do well. If (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Small change in the top menu of news and guide pages

Hi all, following a very useful suggestion, I have finally implemented a new button in the top menu of the news and guide pages. Signed-in members will now be able to easily access their member profiles through the click of a "Profile" button next (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Another Theo Jansen style LEGO Walker

(...) Good point. I've only seen the Jansen "strandbeest" walkers go in a straight line. (Seems dangerous for a beach cerature to have no way to avoid walking into the water ;-) In my design, the connection between the left and right halves of the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Another Theo Jansen style LEGO Walker

Hi Steve, very interesting design and a great video, too. Maybe I am missing part of the whole point here, but with the crankshaft allowing for single-motor drive, how would this beast move anywhere else but straight ahead? Just asking because I am (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  MOC: un'altra casa pieghevole

Vi segnalo velocemente una mia creazione (per il momento solo la facciata): (URL) Ciao G. (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

(...) Cool! I wonder if you could daisy-chain NXTs using this technique, and if so, how many you could connect? ROSCO (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Another Theo Jansen style LEGO Walker

Hi, I just ran across Chis Mango's thread about Theo Jansen style walkers (Oct. 2007) and Thomas Johnson's (Feb. 2006). One of the videos Chris referenced was a design I did in June 2007. I took a different approach from Chris and Philippe and used (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: nuove parti 2008

samurai74 ha scritto: (...) Devi scusarmi ma io questo cartone non lo ricordo! Sarà perchè a quei tempi non ero più ragazzino ;-) Nel 2008 ne faccio 50! Giuliano (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thanks, guys... Beeing not so at ease with organisational stuff, I, Philippe Hurbain, decline the offer. Philo (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Philippe Hurbain, second this nomination. Philo (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Indeed, they do! I raised this issue in a previous post when commenting on this set which I'd purchased: (URL) the picture, the front wheels are shown turned to the left, which is physically impossible as they are fixed on the model. I really (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  All Parts now 50% off at Bucy's Bricks

Hello, Happy New Year!! I am ready to kick it into high gear to sell off as much of my store as I can as fast as I can. All Parts, Instructions and Gear are now 50% off and all minifigs are 20% off. Please stop by and see what is left before it is (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All Parts now 50% off at Bucy's Bricks

Hello, Happy New Year!! I am ready to kick it into high gear to sell off as much of my store as I can as fast as I can. All Parts, Instructions and Gear are now 50% off and all minifigs are 20% off. Please stop by and see what is left before it is (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Organizing Lego

(...) You are very correct. At first I did build the bricks into stacks of 10 each. Over the years I saw them fall apart and when I went to put them back together where they fell apart, they would not stay together very well and would fall apart (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Hi-speed port communication

I've been getting a number of emails from some people who want to know how to use the hi-speed RS-485 port 4 functionality in the NXT using the standard firmware. With John Barnes' help I now know how to get it to work correctly. Here is a simple (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Another folding house (WIP)

Hi all, some of you might remember my first folding house: (URL) Now I'm building another one (just the front wall for now): (URL) The two golden tiles at the bottom of front door are brass stripes actually present at the bottom of some old doors. (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Travis Cobbs, second the nomination. --Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Travis Cobbs, second the nomination. --Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Travis Cobbs, second the nomination. --Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Travis Cobbs, second the nomination. --Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Travis Cobbs, nominate Michael Heidemann. --Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: h(Y)nge-Wing (Micro Y-Wing with only 7 pieces) and about new clicky hinges

(...) That Ackbar is wonderful! But what piece is holding the 1x1 slope wedge to the click hinge head piece? The best fit I could find is the old (narrow) style 1x1 plate with light holder: (URL) The problem I'm having is that the clip part (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: nuove parti 2008

(...) Proprio così, Dino! Questi i 4 set previsti al momento: dovrebbero uscire in aprile! (URL) ci sono anche i prezzi indicativi: (URL) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Organizing Lego

(...) While neat, this may actually cause your bricks to warp slightly over time! How much, how badly, and in what ways depend on many things, but all in all, I think it's probably better to store your bricks separately. I find that this is more of (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Michael Heidemann, second this nomination (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: nuove parti 2008

(...) non me lo ricordo questo cartone. Andrea (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: January 2008 Catalogue

(...) Looks like there will be 4 Batman sets released in 2008: (URL) and multiple Duplo releases: (URL) The catalog tends to only show a select few sets (relatively speaking) compared to what will eventually be coming out for any given year. (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: January 2008 Catalogue

(...) Looks like there will be 4 Batman sets released in 2008: (URL) and multiple Duplo releases: (URL) The catalog tends to only show a select few sets (relatively speaking) compared to what will eventually be coming out for any given year. (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, William Howard, nominate Chris Dee (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Organizing Lego

How to organize your Lego bricks for efficient building, from the Evil Mad Scientist Labs (URL) pieces into large objects with overlap to allow separation. -Rob A> (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Speaking of all this fantastic food....

I'm asking you, my friends, to let me know about poor food choices. See, I'm over 40 now and it's about time for some 'lifestyle' changes. No longer can I eat 3 junior bacon cheeseburgers at Wendy's on a daily basis and expect to remain at least (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  OT: More Bacon

For Chris- Bacon of the Month Club: (URL) also have a two pack a month club...) -Rob A> (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  8272 Snowmobile named in Canadian Toy Testing Council's list of best toys

A friend sent me this link: (URL) CTTC also asks about 1,000 children test toys in their own homes for six to 12 weeks and then asks the families to provide a report of which are the most fun, and innovative. Among the Top 10 Children's Choice picks (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

  Re: nuove parti 2008

Troppo bello... c'e' anche il gioco on-line.... (URL) non ho resistito ! Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: nuove parti 2008

(...) Vi ricordate il cartone animato ? In italia e' arrivato nei primi anni 80 (che tempi per i cartoni !) ma in Giappone e' del lontano 1967 ! Qui (URL) trovate la sigla cantata dai mitici Cavalieri del Re (King Arthur vi dice qualche cosa?)... (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Philo Hurbain. (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Tim Gould (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Orion Pobursky (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Willy Tschager (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) (snip) (...) You can send payment to TwoMorrows Publishing 10407 Bedfordtown Drive Raleigh, NC 27614 USA Subscriptions are: $32 US postpaid by media mail $42 US First Class $50 Canadian $66 Surface International $78 Airmail International I (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Wrong Head?

(...) I called customer service last night and they're sending me a replacement head. The rep said this was the first time he had heard about it. --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  As long as Chris doesn't turn into this guy...

(URL) that hair cut. Dave K (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New 8-wide models?

(...) Peter, It looks like the answer to your question just appeared in a picture posted on Brickset. The Summer 2008 lineup will include an 8-wide truck as part of the new Coast Guard line. The name translates to "Coast Guard Beach Truck with (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) Joe: The TwoMorrows website is not currently working. Is there any way to order a mail subscription other than through their site? Thanks, Dave (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

Skipped 14 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact