Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 07:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I, Michael Heidemann, nominate Philo Hurbain.

I, Travis Cobbs, second the nomination.

Thanks, guys... Beeing not so at ease with organisational stuff, I, Philippe
Hurbain, decline the offer.

Philo