 Star Wars / 17887
Re: h(Y)nge-Wing (Micro Y-Wing with only 7 pieces) and about new clicky hinges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Admiral Ackbar Minifigure on BrickShelf

That Ackbar is wonderful!

But what piece is holding the 1x1 slope wedge to the click hinge head piece? The best fit I could find is the old (narrow) style 1x1 plate with light holder:

The problem I’m having is that the clip part stretches the hinge part so much that the head only barely holds on to the neck of the fig. I can’t pick him up without his head falling off. I found other clip parts, but they’re all either too small (and fall out) or too large (and stretch the head even more).

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com