 Pirates / 4570
4569  |  4571
Subject:
Sea port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:51:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I had posted some early pics of a sea port out on Mocpages.com and now have the
final pics setup.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/42860

Have a look. The layout ended up around 7' x 9'. The show was at a local church
where John and Ross also had a train display.

Quite a few people came through for about 1 1/2 hours.