 Events / 2322
2321  |  2323
Subject:
BrickFair 2008 is coming...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:05:09 GMT

BrickFair is coming in August to the Washington DC area.

To receive email updates about the Lego festival as it draws near, sign up for the BrickFair website (even if you don’t register to attend the event) at: http://www.BrickFair.com/pop/Join33.asp

The BrickFair polo shirts and hats have been designed and embroidered. Pre-orders will be available in Februrary. See them at: http://www.BrickFair.com/bling

This Lego-fest is being held at the end of August on Labor Day weekend. We hope everyone can make it!