 Events / 2337
RE: BrickFair 2008 is coming...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:48:20 GMT

I'm happy to say The Sheraton Premiere fixed their lighting in the main • ballroom.
So we won't be feeling around in the dark again.

Uh, well, some of that was actually kinda my fault.

I was coming out from behind my table once, and one of the straps of my
backpack snagged the lighting control on the wall and kinda mis-adjusted the
lighting. The messing around with it after that was partly because the
regular staff wasn't trained at working the light system, but eventually
they got a maintenance kind of guy there and he seems to work it out.

I don't think it was broken, but it did throw a wrench into things a bit.