  *557037 (-100)
  Re: l'ho fatto grosso

Pensavo di sostituirle con queste..... (URL) ne pensi? Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) That's one of my dreams too! To have PF based pneumatic control valves :). And longer pneumatics, why not!? Lets keep fingers crossed, LEGO is certainly reading ;). As Markus Kossman said in interview "...we are still working on the PF system (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Legofest di Ballabio: ricerca volontari

ciao, Matteo (...) In effetti abbiamo già pensato qualche cosa, io e Alex Cordero. Ovvero una bozza di modulo, molto semplice, da realizzarsi senza molte pretese. Questo modulo avrebbe uno spazio per gli edifici, per le strade e per la ferrovia. (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

(...) snip (...) thank you. i'm hoping to get to those photos soon, and not leaving it another 8 months. a new year's resolution which i hope to keep. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

(...) thank you, dave! you always have such kind words for fellow o.b.b.-ers. and i think you're getting mixed mocs, the cowbell was in the st. paul de vence tower! happy new year to you and the missus, -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

(...) cows? there were no cows near anything as sophisticated as my mocs? i did not allow cows to invade my "space"! although i know some who tried valiantly. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Looking for 2 x 6 wing right & left in LDraw

(...) DUHO!!!! Thanks all! Ahui (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) I'd like a Technic figure industrial railway. You could use plastic track but with flat ends so you could make things like rotary dumpers without leaving a gap at the end of the rails. And being plastic it could be left outdoors. Every year (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  4954 re-designed as Train Station

While on holiday I found the "Model Town House (4954)" at a reasonable price with the view of building another train station from this set. (URL) of new content (News, Mocs, Racing, Movies, Bikes) at the Bodville website (on new host server, so (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  8275 Tow hitch

I'd like 2008 to be a great year for my Lego building, and I wanted to release something on the first day of the year, but I haven't got anything big ready. Something I have built though is a tow hitch. (URL) By removing the four pins of the 8275's (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) After reading all of the posted replies to what “we” the enthusiasts would want to see from Lego Technic I wish to go on record supporting some of my colleges vehicle ideas and list a few of my own. However, as per several of the posted (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) Hmmm they sound like they could be good. Ill have to wait till I see some pictures. The excavator and telescopic handler are good opportunities for longer pneumatics and power function based pneumatic control valves and the off roader could (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés lundi 31 décembre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Présentation du camion toupie 7990 ** par Didier (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Interview with Markus Kossmann

(...) What a great way to start 2008. I found the interview really interesting, 8275 is my current favourite set (although I'm itching to see the new excavator). I haven't been able to properly test the new track system yet but their is snow (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

(...) I saw this the other day when I was randomly flicking through BrickShelf. I must say, that is a magnificent building! I look forward to viewing the additional photos of the furniture within the building. Very impressive - spotlighted! A Happy (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Interview with Markus Kossmann

Hello, Me and my friends are runnig a lego blog at (URL) Recently, we had the honor to interview LEGO's Markus Kossmann, the person behind the 8275 Motorized Buldozer which might be interesting for Technic fans. To read the interview, follow the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Newest Catalog

So I got the newest catalog tonight, and flipped through it . . . And suddenly, "What the [lenghty diatribe, of the flavor that got Marchetti banned, snipped]???!!!!!????!??!" Okay, I realize that there's been inflation, and it's been maybe a decade (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: anyone want to trade train track?

(...) anyone up for trading plastic track for 9v switches? i have 10 unopened boxes i just got. trade me a good quanity and i might make them crossover switches for you. ondrew (17 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Gott Nytt Lego-år på er allihop!

Gott Nytt Lego-år på er allihop! (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Santa was incredibly eleven years late!

(...) Happy you! And a Happy New Year (yes, it's already 2008 here in Sweden) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

Here they are! The new TECHNIC sets for fall 2008, although still without images :(. Read more info at TechnicBRICKs. (URL) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

Then I guess I am going to be another stick in the mud!!! I am looking to host an event in 2008 as well. In Ohio. THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. I already have the venue, but I DO NOT WANT TO PULL ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE OTHER places. SO I am going to (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.events) !

  Brickfest and PENNLUG

hey guys, I am looking to host Brickfest EAST 2008. You guys on board?? Dan (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.us.pennlug)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

In lugnet.build.arch, Jude Beaudin wrote: <snip> (...) I did! Live and now here! It's a beautiful building. The Missus saw it at the last show and she loved it, too! (...) Yes--what this thread needs is more cow (bell)!!! Dave K (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

(...) snipped (...) Finally... But where are the pictures with the cows? Jude (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Working on planning a Brickfest East Coast 2008

Hi, I run the LEGO(r) based toy museum in Bellaire, OHIO www.brickmuseum.net I was looking into the possible running of a Brickfest East Coast in 2008, and was wondering if we could get some input from the LEGO(r) community. We just created a new (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) There was some discussion about this a few months ago: (URL) I haven't tried it yet myself though, so I can't vouch for how well it works. -Elroy (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LEGO 7996 and 9V

Hi, I was just wondering - has anyone yet considered whether there might be a way to "9voltify" the LEGO 7996 set (switched rail crossing)? I mean, there we do have a very useful piece of track, however it is only usable for RC trains so far. What (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Presentazione

Benvenuto Paolo .... Auguri anche se in ritardo .... Pensa che io sono di Pistoia ..... (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

Ho controllato poco fa ed ho visto che sono disponibili anche per l'Italia...... Io li ho già ordinati ...... Fra tre giorni vi faccio sapere come sono ..... Luca ..... (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

(...) Oltre a molti set 2008 (al momento non compare Indiana Jones...) ci sono anche 117 items scontati su S@H!!! Se vi è avanzato qualcosa dalle feste, è il momento di spendere ;-) ISD a 296 (mia moglie mi ha già diffidato...) 4895 elicottero (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) ::snip:: You raise an interesting point about the box art on the Bikini Bottom Express: at what point can it be considered false advertising, since the included model so obviously deviates from that pictured? On boxes of cereal, for example, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  new moc: water tower house

i vowed to myself to post this before the new year. i have berated fellow lug members for not posting their new mocs but then i distinctly heard mr. pot calling to mr. kettle, something about the colour black. back in april i completed a new moc, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX) !!

  vendita set e pezzi sfusi

ciao a tutti! Ne approfitto anche io per pubblicizzare il mio negozio (URL) i membri itlug i prezzi si possono concordare (anche attraverso scambi). Il negozio è in continuo aggiornamento, quindi stay tuned!:-)) ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Carrellino portapacchi per i LegoFests...

(...) anche questo è l'ideale, magari per muoversi tutti insieme (URL) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: searching for Electric Train 4.5V Automatic Pole Reverser Brick 4 x 9 with Magnet Holder and Sma

(...) SNIP Thank you. I'll go to prepare for upload to the PT. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Legofest di Ballabio: ricerca volontari

(...) ciao! Io dò la mia disponibilità, come per l'edizione di Torino, a supervisionare il diorama legoland città, cercando di mettere giù una bozza con il track designer, quando sarà il momento. Dico supervisionare perchè quest'anno non parteciperò (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Set list

Hi, I have no idea, if I am right in these two catagories, but I try. I've got a question: Some of the sets lying in stores, being built at home for example 10184 Town Plan aren't in the Lugnet list yet. Is that for any reason? Are the admins still (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.general) !

  Vendita set Alpha Team

salve, vendo questi set: (URL) tutti in ottimo stato, montati e giocati pochissimo, solo qualche traccia di polvere. Completi di scatole, istruzioni e foglietti vari. Sono un'ottima miniera di pezzi utili, soprattutto neri. Interesanti i cingoli del (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Looking for 2 x 6 wing right & left in LDraw

(...) Yep, the wings are 3x6 (even though the stud pattern is only 2x6) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: designing new NXT parts (propeller and motor) using rapid prototyping

(...) Indeed, this 180mA limitation is the one of the 4.3V power supply, that feeds the sensors and the motor position encoders. The motors themselves can receive a much higher current, limited by their own thermal protection and by the maximum (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Looking for 2 x 6 wing right & left in LDraw

(...) I think you should use 3x6 wing like (URL) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Legofest di Ballabio: ricerca volontari

ciao! (...) Per quanto mi riguarda, confermo. Stiamo cercando di migliorare l'impostazione dei moduli. Ovviamente la collaborazione di altri è graditissima! (...) Il mio robot del 2007 è ancora disponibile!!! PEr lo staff organizzativo, se posso (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: plastico

Ciao, bello! mi piace questo aspetto di affollamento, mi sembra veramente in stile Lego! Complimenti, anche per la disponibilità di tua moglie ;-) Giuliano Alessandro Bottini ha scritto: (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Auguri

Mi vorrei aggiungere anche io alla lista degli auguri augurandovi un magnifico 2008 .. Ciaoo fabio e Ylenia "Luca Delcarro" <lucadelcarro@aliceposta.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JtJ1sG.E56@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Looking for 2 x 6 wing right & left in LDraw

Got the following to questions today on the LDraw Help Desk and I can't find an answer other than "It appears not." but that is a bit strange. ------- The left and right can be a visa versa case but any who. I have not found any of the two parts in (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Santa was incredibly eleven years late!

(...) Ed, What an AWESOME gift! Almost makes the wait worth it. Have fun! C-Ya! Rich (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Holiday Train (MOC Style)

Hey all, I know, it's been a loooong while since I've posted anything (let alone a MOC announcement). But I've been working on this since before Christmas, and I think that I've finally reached the point where I must stop, or it will take over the (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  Santa was incredibly eleven years late!

My nephew-in-law and his wife gave me what they thought was two lego space sets they had picked up at a garage sale. The boxes: 6951 & 6890 The boxes included: 6951 - Robot Command Center - in its original box with the two circular trays 6890 - (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Just thinking of what it would say, is um...scary! lol (...) Thank you, Mag Bas. You are brave as you are kind. PEACE! Eric (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Hi Kevin! I used a combination of techniques. I don't have many pictures of the joints per se. They are mostly hidden and covered. Although, these are much of the same techniques I have preached for years. I'll describe some here now: (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Is there a need for a live Acronym FAQ?

Hiya folks, Was googling myself (uch, nasty habit(1)) today and saw that I haven't touched the acronym FAQ in over two years. My inclination is always to do a quick search on the word "acronym" and see if anyone needs new updates, but the matter of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.faq, FTX) !!

  Svendita da Poldo's, 25% su tutti i pezzi!

Come da titolo... (URL) Cambio €/$ a 0.70 (1 dollaro = 0.70 euro), accetto PostePay. (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market, FTX)

  Re: Legofest di Ballabio: ricerca volontari

Io mi ricandido per dormire in loco, come l'anno scorso. :-) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Set Star Wars 7194 8009 8010 8011 MISB

(...) Mio! :) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  NXT iterate files

I wrote some NXC code that runs on the enhanced NBC/NXC firmware. It demonstrates how to iterate files on the filesystem. Let me know if you have any questions. John Hansen #define LOADER_HANDLE(_x) (_x&0xff) #define LOADER_ERR_BYTE(_x) (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXC problem

(...) Remove the #include "NXCDefs.h" line since recent versions of the compiler do not require that you explicitly include this file. Make sure you are running the latest BricxCC and NBC/NXC compiler. The lastest version of the compiler is (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  plastico

ciao a tutti da qualche tempo ho iniziato a preparare un plastico ferroviario/città usando set originali alcune creazioni mie e di amici.era da tempo che volevo farlo e, convinta mia moglie a spostare la cucina in un altra sala con la scusa di (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: designing new NXT parts (propeller and motor) using rapid prototyping

(...) Nice looking parts! One of those times I wish I had a access to such equipment. (...) A nice idea, and well-written. There are a few interesting points that I thought of while reading through it. First, you mention the NXT limits the total (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Legofest di Ballabio: ricerca volontari

Come per l'edizione 2007 avrei bisogno che qualcuno mi dia una mano nei seguenti campi: - organizzazione logistica (avrei bisogno di qualcuno il più vicino possibile a Lecco) - diorama Legoland Città: attualmente sono iscritti Alex Cordero, Andrea (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Wrong Head?

Is it me, or did I get the wrong head for Indiana Jones (lower, left corner) in my (URL) 7621 Lost Tomb> set? Looks to me like the new Anakin head: (URL) Please forgive the amateur photography. :-) --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  designing new NXT parts (propeller and motor) using rapid prototyping

Dear all, For those interested, I have been exploring the use of rapid prototyping technology in building new parts for the NXT. I attempted to build a propeller brick in combination with a more powerful motor. Read my results on (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Stone Soup

I always liked the children's story (URL) Stone Soup> since hearing it read on the Captain Kangaroo television show many years ago. This vignette illustrates one scene from the story. (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Review: 7621 Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb

7621 Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb, 277 pieces, $20 or $21 Almost ten years after the Adventurers Egypt series (1) paid homage to Indy, Lego has the real licensed deal and it's quite good. Just like with the Star Wars releases, we get classic (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

  Carrellino portapacchi per i LegoFests...

Ciao, vi segnalo che presso i Self è in offerta a €19.90 questo carerellino pieghevole: (URL) E' leggero, ingombra poco e per muovere le scatole colle nostre mocs quando andiamo ai legofest è l'ideale. Sì, io l'ho già preso :-P Ciao G. (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: l'ho fatto grosso

Bravo , l'hai fatto grande :-))) Mi piace soprattutto il sistema della prima ruota che si alza per superare l'ostacolo ... Per le ruote hai provato con quelle da 81,(URL) forse meglio il peso perchè sono piene e nn hanno molto attrito come quelle (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: l'ho fatto grosso

Ma queslla è la tua creation room???? E dove sono finiti tutti le scatole di varia origine e i pezzi messi come capitava, compagni di mille nottate ??? Sei diventato serio!!!!! Ah ho capito è stato Luca a mettere un pò di ordine....ci voleva;-)) (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Chrome gold brick

Al seguente link: (URL) qualche foto relativa al chrome gold brick 2 x 4 che LEGO ha dato in omaggio ai dipendenti in occasione del 75° anniversario dell'azienda (e 50° anniversario del mattoncino). Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Season's Greetings Marco! (...) The Rizmit was always meant to be cartoony and it made use of those kinds of proportions for 'its' looks. The Beeesh to me, was meant to look and be like a little gremlin. The Grelnix was designed to fit (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: My new approach to modular brickscaping...

(...) Technic half-pins are better for alignment (and a few plates as you mentioned above) when considering the COLTC-standard hill modules -- makes set up/tear down much more simpler. Like you said Technic pins are better for "stronger" (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Hi Dave! I tried to maintain a smooth look through out the build. Using as many rounded slopes as I could. The obscure parts like the tow truck hitches were some of the first parts I played around with to come up with the look. Thanks for (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Hey Kevin, nice to hear from you! Happy New Year. After I published pictures of the Grelnix to Brickshelf, I went to your Inchworm 3 and 4 galleries then stared at the pictures trying to figure out how you made them work! More, on that later, (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

Hey all, Got a lovely selection of holiday loot thanks to my sweetie-pie, and after building the sets I have some impressions. The sets are: Mars Mission # 7695 MX-11 Astro Fighter Town City # 7991 Recycle Truck SpongeBob Squarepants # 3830 Bikini (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Wow! That's a lot of Ball joints. Born on Christmas day...10 pounds 33 inches, splayed ankles and almost studless....(with two turntables and a microphone). You should really consider a microphone next time, and one of those squak-box things (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: My new approach to modular brickscaping...

Thomas, thanks for your feedback - I think the height issue will sort itself out with the additional modules I'm starting on right now. Adjacent modules will either run to greater heights (as for the tunnel mountain) or as low as 2-3 bricks high, (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new approach to modular brickscaping...

(...) The general approach looks sound. The module size is good. It's easy to forget when building that your model will often have to get through the doors of your home and into your car---usually by one person working alone. I wonder if using (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Peeron Inventory corrections

7623-1: Temple Escape 6126 Minifig Accessory Flame should be TrDkOrange not Tr Orange, I believe this is the first Dark Trans Orange flame 30132 Minifig Gun Revolver should be 2 not 1 (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: 9V Switch Track and 9V Starter Set on Sale at LEGO.com

(...) Mine are in a state of decay (all 4 of them), and I could really do with more at a decent price (Compare 2x the price on Bricklink). I wouldn't say no to more straight track either. (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Hi Eric, Do you have pictures of the inside of the joints? I'm curious about your gearing techniques. Kevin (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

Su BrickSet si trova quasi tutto il 2008, molte foto non sono ancora disponibili: (URL) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 8275 Motorized Bulldozer

Per George at LEGO Direct..."The item you are looking for is currently on back order until march. You are able to still purchase it, however it will not be available until March." Still cannot figure out why it didn't show up in US S@H but did in (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Grunts - Episode 4.

Thanks for the comments chaps - it never really occurred to me about the navigation at that level - it's a good point though, I'll work on something. Dr. S. (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Grunts - Episode 4.

If you don't want to do all the coding yourself, I recommend Comic Genesis ((URL) as a great free service for hosting webcomics. My own long-running LEGO webcomic, The Adventures of the S-Team ((URL) is hosted there. Check it out and see what you (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Thank's for shareing Eric, I'm happy you restarted building! The Grelnix seems to me the perfect symbiosis of Rizmit (my alltime Fav up to now) and the Beesh. But there are some things which are much better as with those two: The proportions (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

Al seguente indirizzo trovate una recensione (in francese) del nuovo set 7733 truck and forklift: (URL) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 28 décembre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Camion de transport 7733 ** par Erik "brickerik" (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Auguri

(...) Concordo con Dino, il set 10173 è fantastico, una vera miniara di pezzi. Io sto pensando di acquistare il secondo !!! Ho preso anche il 10183: (URL) bello e ti permette di ealizzare parecchi modelli. Se hai disponibilità finanziarie, prendine (...) (17 years ago, 29-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

(...) faccio presente che alcuni set sono elencati nel listino che ho messo a disposizione sul mio sito web. ciò vuol dire che nessuno se l'è letto :( (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  My new approach to modular brickscaping...

...with strictly a trains motivation of course ;) I have taken a break over the holidays and done some bricking - partially inspired by what the kids built recently. See here: (URL) it's not perfect yet, but I'd like your opinions on the modular (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grunts - Episode 4.

I'll support that - with more Grunts episodes coming out, an index page (with a backlink) would certainly help those visitors who missed out on the previous episodes. LUGNET threads might eventually be overlooked... In all other aspects, excellent (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Grunts - Episode 4.

(...) Hi, I like your comics, but I think you need a link to go back to a Grunts homepage or something. The only reason I knew there were four of them is because you told us it was episode 4. I looked for a link to go back and forth but couldn't (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

(...) Certo che vedere quei prezzi in dollari, e ripensare al cambio dollaro/euro, è un vero pugno nello stomaco per noialtri...! -- alf (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  l'ho fatto grosso

Ciao amici, approfittando del fatto che Laura ha la febbre, mi sono rinchiuso con Luca nella creation room e ne e' uscito un robottone.... (URL) principali-- L'ho fatto grosso: 1 RCX, + 2 motori + 2 polarity switch 4 buggy motor alimentati a due a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  NXC problem

I've tried to install Bricx and NXC but when I try to compile a simple program I get an error like "Unable to find include file: "NXCDefs.h". I figure I probably just have something configured incorrectly but can't find any guidance as to what I (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) snip (...) I did!! Wow!! Hardly a stud to be seen--that's inspiring on its own! I love how you use obscure parts--the red tow truck hook from yor for the top of the head--cute! Nicely done! Dave K (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Bluetooth is indeed probably way too expensive and complex. Perhaps the costs would go down, but probably not enough to make this cost-effective. There are cheaper radio systems, like 804.15.4 (ZigBee) that would make more sense than Bluetooth (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Eric, Great work! Kevin (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Nuovi set 2008 e motori sciolti!!!!

Al momento sono disponibili solo nello S@H USA, però penso faranno gola a molti le seguenti cosucce: - Nuovi set technic, motori power functions e accessori relativi sciolti: (URL) The knight (URL) Nuovi set Mars Mission (URL) Nuovi set Indiana (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) It could, but I'm not sure what the increase in cost would be. IR is extremely mature technology, and can be done without and special hardware; very, very cheap, yet (within its limitations) fairly robust (especially LEGO implementation of it, (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Festeggiamo la Befana .... dalla Befana !!!

Carissimi Amici Babbo Natale come promesso (anche se con qualche giorno di ritardo !!!) ha consegnato a casa mia un certo numero di scatoloni contenenti alcuni .... 8275 - Motorized Bulldozer E quindi quella Befana dell' Antonella avrebbe pensato di (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 18 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact