 CAD / 15019
15018  |  15020
Subject:
Looking for 2 x 6 wing right & left in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 03:26:38 GMT

Got the following to questions today on the LDraw Help Desk and I can't find an
answer other than "It appears not." but that is a bit strange.

-------
The left and right can be a visa versa case but any who. I have not found any of
the two parts in any of the part librarrys and if you wish to know what is
making me want them is because of the fact that I am trying to build the lego
set 7658 (Star Wars Y-Wing) So if there is any information of where the parts
are and if they have not been cerated yet please do let me know.

Thanks
<<name removed of person who emailed helpdesk>>

Is anyone working on this part or did I miss it?

Thanks, Ahui