 Space / 41248
Re: Santa was incredibly eleven years late!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:25:26 GMT

Ed "Boxer" Jones wrote:

6951 - Robot Command Center - in its original box with the two
circular trays 6890 - Cosmic Cruiser - in its original box
6871 - Star-Patrol Launcher
6827 - Strata Scooter
6808 - Galaxy Trekkor
6802 - Space Probe
6820 - Starfire I
6845 - Cosmic Charger
and
6802 - Space Mini-Figures

Happy you! And a Happy New Year (yes, it's already 2008 here in Sweden)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm