 Technic / 16087
Re: Interview with Markus Kossmann
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Marcin Danielak wrote:
Hello,

Me and my friends are runnig a lego blog at http://klocki.blox.pl. Recently, we
had the honor to interview LEGO's Markus Kossmann, the person behind the 8275
Motorized Buldozer which might be interesting for Technic fans.

To read the interview, follow the links:

http://klocki.blox.pl/2007/12/Pan-od-buldozera-1.html
http://klocki.blox.pl/2007/12/Pan-od-Buldozera-2.html

Our site is bilingual, to read the English version of the interview, scroll down
to the middle of the page.

Happy New Year and Play Well,

Hippotam

What a great way to start 2008. I found the interview really interesting, 8275
is my current favourite set (although I'm itching to see the new excavator).

I haven't been able to properly test the new track system yet but their is snow
forecast for the weekend so I'm hoping to take it outside then.

I'm glad 8275 came out as a bulldozer rather than a track loader as I'm
bulldozer mad :-).

I'm also glad to hear the comment that the PF system will constantly be
upgraded. Maybe Lego is making a renewed effort towards innovation?

Maybe they'll release an even bigger sprocket for the new tracks, as that's the
only way some excavators could be made (without improvisation).

Steve