 General / 54360
54359  |  54361
Subject:
Set list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:05:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

I have no idea, if I am right in these two catagories, but I try.

I've got a question: Some of the sets lying in stores, being built at home for
example 10184 Town Plan aren't in the Lugnet list yet. Is that for any reason?
Are the admins still waiting for photos? Is any support neccessary to support
the list?

I wanted to update my own list, but for some items it is not possible.

Thanks guys!

Happy new year for all of you,
Barbara