 Trains / 4139
Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:19:50 GMT

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, John Neal (<38A246A4.48DF7A6E@uswest.net>) wrote at
05:03:40

So I wouldn't say talking about scale is a waste of time, just sharing POVs:-)

Ok. point taken :-)

Perhaps what I mean is, there is no ultimate answer to the 'What Scale
Is Lego?' question. Perhaps it deserves a FAQ entry. Perhaps there is
one already. :-)
--
Tony Priestman