 Trains / 4085
Re: Excited to finally be here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:47:03 GMT

Carrie,

Welcome to train world! Be careful of 8 wide, and you'll be fine! ;)

Scott S.

Carrie Whitcher wrote:

Hi all,

Now I can ask train questions and get a reply, not just wait for someone
else to hopefully answer it for me in a later post.  Thanks LUGNET and
the trains group, you provide lots of information.  Time to visit!

Carrie

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html