 Trains / 4084
Re: Three Car Airport Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:40:52 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

This evening I added a third car to my Airport Shuttle (6399).  I am sure I
am not the first person to do this but I have not seen any other pictures of
one.  This is my version of a three car Airport Shuttle:
http://www.nclug.net/members/mw/shuttle.htm

If I had more red train windows (I need 10 more) I would try to add a fourth
car.  I suppose I'll have to wait until the Soccer buses are released.

Excellent. I would love to see another monorail - train supplement for
custom monorail trains. Does the motor bog down at all when you add more
cars? Great job, Mike!

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com