 Trains / 4111
Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:47:42 GMT

IMHO you have a choice of throwing out the minifig scale and create a
nice "relatively" scale model of rolling stock (as per TLGs modelers) ((and
forget about running it on the track)) or create a nice looking model in
minifig "scale" and enjoy running trains. Either way the LEGO track radius is
absurdly small (just look at the way the passenger car ends and middle from
4559 & 4561 overhang when going around a corner) and since TLG has not seen
fit to offer flex track we're kinda stuck with what we got.