 Trains / 4111
  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

IMHO you have a choice of throwing out the minifig scale and create a nice "relatively" scale model of rolling stock (as per TLGs modelers) ((and forget about running it on the track)) or create a nice looking model in minifig "scale" and enjoy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) The track they sell has a 12.5" radius. (Radius is measured from the center point of a circle to the point midway between the inside and outside rails) My track has been running curves on a 22.5" radius. (If I did the math correctly, I thought (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)