 Trains / 4146
Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Jonathan Reynolds wrote:
This is
where Lego trains really score - Flexible design with robust construction
(even when dropped).

Well, I'm not so sure about the robust construction even when dropped
part. I think most creations disassemble themselves when dropped on the
floor. The difference from fine-scale models is that chances are nothing
actually broke, and even if a brick or two break, chances are you can
easily replace them.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

It's all relative. Five minutes to replace a few bricks versus Several months
painstaking skilled modelmaking/painting. I know which I'd rather do!
(cue 'age of instant gratification ruining classic creative toys' debate)

Jon