 Trains / 4116
Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:32:37 GMT

Just a minor disagreement/clarification...

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Model Railroaders are all about external appearances-- I want my
dining car, for instance, to have seating for my minifigs and a galley with a
cook and a restroom with a toilet and sink and a roof that removes so you can
see it all (which mine does).

This is mildly incorrect. There are a lot of old school modelers who detail
everything, INside and out. Right down to roofs that come off the buildings so
you can see the details, very very tiny lightbulbs illuminating the interiors
of coaches and sleeping cars and so forth.

(and there are some that never detail the inside of anything.

But MR is a broad hobby with a big tent. And so should we be. Squabble in good
fun, yes, but fight? No.