 Trains / 4134
Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:23:06 GMT

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Larry Pieniazek (<Fpoosu.HrL@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:22:06

I'll be blunter. Everyone on this thread, are we actually disagreeing about
anything here??? I don't think so, really.

Probably not.

I think either John G misread my post, or I misunderstood his
disagreement, because I ended up wanting to write the same thing again
:-)

I guess I'm just trying to get people to express their objectives a bit
more clearly when talking about their designs.

Modelling trains with LEGO is fun and a challenge, but scale modelling
it ain't, so talking about scale is just a waste of time.

There. I think that's what I meant to say :-)
--
Tony Priestman