 Trains / 4140
Re: New picts Cisalpino Passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Still only two cars:  one engine and one passenger car.

But, I did get a hold of a digital camera to take some more photos of
my Cisalpino passenger train model.

There are a few picts of how the front nose is constructed in case your
interested.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/cisalpino.html

later,
James

Those pictures are slick.  I have been very impressed with the work i have
seen many of you do.  I dont have a ton of lego.  Maybe 200 sets.  You guys
(and girls) seem to have lego out the wazoo.  What do you people do for a
living to be able to afford all this lego.  I would nearly kill to have as
much lego as some of you have.

Jeff