 Trains / 29794
Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 19:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rafe Donahue wrote:

This is the English translation

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote: (snip)
   Dear all, (snipped) and finally we are exploring and seriously considering new track geometries thanks to the use of plastic rails.

Richard Stollery, Head of LEGO Community Development

Wow - that part right there got my attention - and I’m sure plenty of hard core L Gauge trainheads!! That has been a pain when trying to build a larger 9V train layout since unlike scale modeling (HO, N, O, S, etc.), the lack of track curves with different radius did seem to affect potential layout designs to a large degree.

For next time, you probably want to watch the wrapping (Preview should show you mostly what it will look like after you hit post) when quoting another post - it didn’t wrap and went out to the right side a crazy distance.