 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 6622
Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:24:51 GMT

Marco Chiappa ha scritto:
Messaggio tradotto in italiano seguito dall'originale in inglese. • [SNIP]

--------

Dear all,
As promised in the first communication from the 1st of October we, are informing you of decisions regarding the development of the new LEGO Power Functions train system. Using all the valuable feedback we received from the AFOL community, we have now reached some basic decisions about the scope of the future train system.   We are still working on the details of the new Power Functions train system; however, there are certain features that have been decided. Some of these features are a new designed remote control with speed regulator, a new size rechargeable battery box with a built in speed regulator and finally we are exploring and seriously considering new track geometries thanks to the use of plastic rails.
[/SNIP]
Tutto ciò è moooooooolto figo.... Soprattutto la parte che recita new
track geometries!

Alex