 Trains / 29793
Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rafe Donahue wrote:
Hi all,

See below.  I'm not sure how many of you read the Italian posts and I don't know
if this is old news, but I didn't see this in Trains so I thought I would post.
This is the English translation; I snipped the Italian since my Italian is a
good as my Mandarin.

Rafe

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote:
<snip>
Dear all,
As promised in the first communication from the 1st of October we, are informing you of decisions regarding the development of the new LEGO Power Functions train system.
Thanks Rafe!  Much appreciated.  I was intrigued when I saw the title of the
post in Italian.

Jonathan