 Trains / 27427
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 00:39:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I'm getting a nice list of things to check this weekend, I guess, aren't I?

Great writeup, Larry.  Thanks for posting that and fielding questions.

Now that the weekend is over and you're probably sick of handling requests from
the peanut gallery, I have one more thing I was hoping to learn.  Does the
controller use the same messages as the manas and 4589?  As in, are the
controllers interchangeable?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com