 Trains / 27428
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 00:47:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I'm getting a nice list of things to check this weekend, I guess, aren't I?

Great writeup, Larry.  Thanks for posting that and fielding questions.

Except that I was stuck in BOS till saturday AM and had no time to do any of the
research... It will have to wait till next week.

Now that the weekend is over and you're probably sick of handling requests from
the peanut gallery, I have one more thing I was hoping to learn.  Does the
controller use the same messages as the manas and 4589?  As in, are the
controllers interchangeable?

Good question. I will try to see if I can find some of those controllers and try
that.