 Trains / 27413
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 22:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

.do you know when i'm going to be able to get my hands on one of these sets? i
need one as quickly as possible so i can engineer a few add ons.

.how long before the the train times out?

Sorry, I am not totally sure there. See my pics from ToyFair on BrickLink, the
placards say the release dates but I forget what they are.

I think Ondrew was talking about the "time-out" mentioned somewhere, that the IR
electronics switches off after a certain time if there's no signal from the
controller. I'd be interested in knowing that too.

Also, if you get a chance, could you check the dimensions of the electronics
"box" that sticks up on top of the base? It looks about 4x10 studs and 3 1/3
bricks high, but I'd be interested in checking that, especially the height.

Thanks

ROSCO