 Trains / 27398
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 12:20:43 GMT

Larry,

Thanks for the review. I'm really disappointed with the big pieces. This set
looks like the new plane series on rails. The big pieces seem to work for
the new planes. But maybe not this passenger set.

Despite the disadvantages of the IR engine, I will be adding the new Cargo
train 7898 to my list just for the parts.

-- Bryan

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontrainworks(dot.dot)com> wrote in message
I was fortunate enough to get a pre-release copy of this set, and I have
reviewed it. My review is posted at the ILTCO site:
http://www.iltco.org/library/articleShow.php?articleid=51

Enjoy.