 Trains / 27393

Subject:
Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 00:46:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was fortunate enough to get a pre-release copy of this set, and I have
reviewed it. My review is posted at the ILTCO site:
http://www.iltco.org/library/articleShow.php?articleid=51

Enjoy.

Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site