 Trains / 27395
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 03:57:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote:

Thanks for the write-up.

no prob.

While I dig the idea of being able to slot different
axles through the motor (possibly for uses other than trains), the idea of only
being able to pull a couple of cars bums me out.

Me too. I think one reason for the large nose, thinwalls for windows, and large
roof pieces is to save weight.