 Trains / 27397
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 10:56:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Andréas Rootzén wrote:

I like the possibility to use it with technic, but why not recievers on both
sides or radio-control?

Sorry if I was not clear, it does have receivers on both sides of the unit. But
there still are blind spots like when it is edge on to you.