 Trains / 27403
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 13:15:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Larry,

Thanks for the review. I'm really disappointed with the big pieces. This set
looks like the new plane series on rails. The big pieces seem to work for
the new planes. But maybe not this passenger set.

I speculate it's weight related. But yes, I agree with you. the bottom pic
really shows that well, those things are very much air.

Despite the disadvantages of the IR engine, I will be adding the new Cargo
train 7898 to my list just for the parts.

Nod. I see green crocodiles in my future. Good parts, many many good parts, in
that one. Of course Steve hogged the good set for himself when he was telling
LEGO who got to review which one. (KIDDING!)