 Trains / 27396
Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 09:21:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I was fortunate enough to get a pre-release copy of this set, and I have
reviewed it. My review is posted at the ILTCO site:
http://www.iltco.org/library/articleShow.php?articleid=51

Enjoy.

Larry,

Thanks for the write-up.  While I dig the idea of being able to slot different
axles through the motor (possibly for uses other than trains), the idea of only
being able to pull a couple of cars bums me out.  Still, I won't know for sure
until I get one for myself.

-Elroy

Thanx for sharing.

I like the possibility to use it with technic, but why not recievers on both
sides or radio-control?

Theories?

/Andréas