 Trains / 27427
    Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site —Tony Hafner
   (...) Great writeup, Larry. Thanks for posting that and fielding questions. Now that the weekend is over and you're probably sick of handling requests from the peanut gallery, I have one more thing I was hoping to learn. Does the controller use the (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Except that I was stuck in BOS till saturday AM and had no time to do any of the research... It will have to wait till next week. (...) Good question. I will try to see if I can find some of those controllers and try that. (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.trains)